Thread: Cannot Change Avatar

outside the net, inputting games for pleasure

Default Cannot Change Avatar

I wish to change my avatar, but do not see the option to do so in my settings, so how do I change it, if it is possible to do so? Thank you very much.
    "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson.

"Those who would trade their freedoms for security will have neither." -Benjamin Franklin

Default Re: Cannot Change Avatar

I don't think TBCS plays the avatar game. The admins/mods will assign a "country flag" avatar if requested (as you have apparently already done). A few of the legendaries might be permitted to submit and display a custom avatar. But other than that there's (deliberately) no avatar options available to the users.
    My mind says Technic, but my body says Duplo.

What Konrad said is right. There was some abuse of the avatar system many moons ago that led to not allowing them.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

outside the net, inputting games for pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    I don't think TBCS plays the avatar game. The admins/mods will assign a "country flag" avatar if requested (as you have apparently already done). A few of the legendaries might be permitted to submit and display a custom avatar. But other than that there's (deliberately) no avatar options available to the users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
    What Konrad said is right. There was some abuse of the avatar system many moons ago that led to not allowing them.
    I see; that is very unfortunate, because I like being able to customize my avatar, as it gives my profile a more distinct and unique appearance.
    "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson.

"Those who would trade their freedoms for security will have neither." -Benjamin Franklin