Thread: Myspace Browser Redirect??

Default Myspace Browser Redirect??

Is anybody else getting the occasional browser redirect to something with a myspace community URL? Web of Trust keeps blocking it due to suspicious activity, so at least I'm not actually ending up there, but it's starting to concern me a bit.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: Myspace Browser Redirect??

Is this just on TBCS pages that you are getting the redirect or on all pages?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

I haven't had any redirects when I visit TBCS. LOL.. I didn't even know that MySpace still existed..

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

...just got a redirect to gogardenclub.com trying to open this page...hmmm...never seen that before...
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

lol, Microsoft malware, maybe? I mean, who else would bother to hijack/redirect into Myspace?
    My mind says Technic, but my body says Duplo.

I get a redirect to gogardenclub, as well. Whether it's sitting idle or just lurking through the pages. Nothing to do with it being a Microsoft issue, at least on my end. I'm using Firefox on Ubuntu. Funny how it's not isolated, though.
    Jon

I hate HP. Yet here I am, using a HP G60 Series notebook with an HP desktop sitting at my home desk.... But the best part is that it was all free. Now slowly switching to Dell stuff!

No redirects here. I usually have TBCS open all day while at work with no issues.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

No redirects here, either, ever. This machine has a vanilla Chrome install (with Adblock Plus enabled), Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, AVG AV2015 Free, and of course no installed spyware/malware/toolbars at all. Other machines are basically the same deal, except running Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, Ad-Aware, or F-Secure instead of AVG.
    My mind says Technic, but my body says Duplo.