Thread: Any true places that pay you money to do their surveys?

Overclocked

Default Any true places that pay you money to do their surveys?

Im looking for a little money and was thinking about these surveys. I know a crap load of the websites that make you pay $30 or whatever to give you broken links to websites are scams but im pretty sure there is a few out there. Does anyone know of legitiment websites?

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Any true places that pay you money to do their surveys?

www.pureprofile.com pay you between 20p and £1 per response you give. I did it a few times but couldnt be bothered

Rankenphile

Amazon has a service like this, where you are asked to confirm that album art corresponds to the correct artist. You should be able to find it at http://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome. They only pay a penny or two per album, I think but if you wanted to spend a few hours at it you may be able to make enough for a book or two.

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Rankenphile
    Amazon has a service like this, where you are asked to confirm that album art corresponds to the correct artist. You should be able to find it at http://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome. They only pay a penny or two per album, I think but if you wanted to spend a few hours at it you may be able to make enough for a book or two.
    Im doing something like that but with ads and they email me an ad and you get $.3 to $5.00 but you cant get it out until you reach $30. Also if you tell a friend about it and they are active then you get $5 for every friend. I haven't reached $30 yet but when I get there hopefully they will send me money if they don't oh well worth a free try.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Rankenphile
    Thanks I already signed up and did some of them. Why the hell do you have to be 18? Oh well im only 15 but signed up anyways.

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by tybrenis
    Do you know that its not a scam?