Thread: Anyone going to QuakeCon?

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Anyone going to QuakeCon?

Any of our members planning on attending QuakeCon in July?
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Default Re: Anyone going to QuakeCon?

I'm not planning on it for this year. I've actually never been to a big lan event. We should all post where we live (or nearby if you are wary of privacy issues) and we should find whatever lan is nearest to the most of us. Then we should try and plan on going in 2015.

I'm hoping to go to ComicCon in San Diego in 2015. I've been wanting to go for a few years but things keep getting in the way. Mostly budget restrictions.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I hear about the budget issues. Had to work some magic to get to go to this one. This will be my first and as of now I know exactly zero people there. Figured I'd see if any of our illustrious readership was planning on going.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

D, you and I live pretty close lol we should find a local LAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    D, you and I live pretty close lol we should find a local LAN!
    There's a lan group in the Tri-Cites (kennewick, pasco, richland, WA) that meets pretty often. It's about two and a half hours from me if it's not too far for you.

lol its about 10hrs or so (I'm in Pocatello now) but it would be fun to meet up. maybe get with drumthumper since he is in Missoula which would be a halfway point for both of us lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    lol its about 10hrs or so (I'm in Pocatello now) but it would be fun to meet up. maybe get with drumthumper since he is in Missoula which would be a halfway point for both of us lol
    I'd be in for that. I graduate in less than two months though, so we'll need to get on it soon.