Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [Cyprus 29] Cooler Master HAF935 : New Build!

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Default Re: [Cyprus 29] Cooler Master HAF935 : New Build!

I see swiftech has upped their game in recent years, spectacular looking products especially that CPU block.

Man!!! the paint has really set this apart so far and your attention to detail is schweet (n_n )

Default [Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 8/19 : Painting, SSD panel, Video!

Hey everyone!! Sorry for the delay in updates, even on my Facebook page its been slow the last couple weeks, I had a lot going on, I had client work, I also had to finish the CNC and get it tweaked and in working order. Now my workload has cleared, I got a new camera and I am back in action on this project! I also decided to start doing video logs for my builds! I recently got a Canon Rebel T5i and it takes amazing photos and videos, so I figured why not, more skills to add on my resume haha. I will start posting my forum updates as a mix of video and photo. Ill be taking 15 photos and embedding a youtube video. Im going to run with this and see how the response is for now. Anyhow, I hope everyone appreciates the time I took to film and edit the videos, I have a lot to learn yet, but I don't think I did all that bad for the first go at it. I am going to do more audio commentary and less invideo explanation as it tends to drag on the clock. Anyways on with the update!

First and foremost as always, thanks to these awesome sponsors! you guys really exceeded my expectations and are helping to make an awesome build come to life, this would of been extremely difficult without your support!

I got a few more items in from Mod/Smart and Primochill! Some more Maxcord paracord, and heatshrink, and a jig for bending rigid plastic tubing! This jig is insanely impressive! Way larger that I imagined it, and should work wonders here shortly when I start installing tubing!

As I said before I had been super busy over the last few weeks, but I managed to get my bottom case reservoir finished, make a window to my PSU, trim my IO panel, and make a LED lit solid state panel.

I used my CNC to cut out these little rhombus shapes, and painted them copper, to give a blade effect on the IO panel. when the MB is modded white and copper it will all blend together very well I think!

I also slapped some paint on the bottom reservoir and it ended up just as nice as the top res, they should look pretty sweet paired up in this rig!

I got a new bottom case mesh also from a friend Shane on facebook, and fixed my bottom bezel up.

The last thing I did was get the SSD mounting panel made. I just have to cut out my Corsair sails on the CNC, paint them copper, and glue them on the SSDs.

Thats all for the photos,For some reason having a video and photos in the same post is breaking the forum, Ill share the video in a second post.

I hope you liked the update! Cheers guys see ya soon!

Here is the video part of my update! Enjoy!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

That bottom mesh I sent you turned out great!! MUCH better than in my box of stuff-I-might-use-for-a-mod-sometime.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    That bottom mesh I sent you turned out great!! MUCH better than in my box of stuff-I-might-use-for-a-mod-sometime.
    yeah man it worked out very well thanks!!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Oh yeah, all that other copper and white whatever-it-is looks good too.

Kidding, absolutely fantastic work as always. I have to say I LOVE your choice of pump there, that is perfect! The water blocks are amazing also. Carry on.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Default [Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 9/7 : Finish SSD panel, rear panel, pump enclosure!

Hey guys back with another update, I have about 15 photos and another video update. After this update I will have a few shorter videos rather than one longer video and they will be in a play list, that way I will have more videos on youtube more frequently to view, and also I can group them into playlists.

Also i would like to thank everyone who voted for Cyprus29 for Mod of the Month in July 2014, I appreciate it a lot, Im glad to see people noticed the hours and hours of work I have put in this project! Cheers to you guys!

In this update I finished the corsair logos for my solid state drives, I made a new rear panel for the lower case, I also made and enclosure for my Swiftech MCP35x2 pump, and lastly I didnt photo it but I made a new IO panel with blades that fit inside the case

First off thanks to my sponsors, with out you guys this project wouldn't be nearly as awesome!

Okay first think is the new IO panel here is a couple shots

Here is the new rear panel with the MNPCtech billet fan ring. Copper modded of course. I also added a different mesh, I used the larger holed MNPCtech mesh instead of the small hole version it comes with.

Now the juicy stuff! Here is the Corsair SSDs I finished by adding acrylic cutouts of the sail logo.

Last my favorite part of the update and maybe my favorite thing in the build so far, the custom enclosure for the Swiftech MCP35x2 pump. I wanted to do something I have never seen and a complete enclosure for the pump sounded like a great idea!

Here are a few shots of the bottom case now as it sits.

Now here is the video footage of the build process. As I said before the next update will either have a few videos embedded in or a video playlist embedded in. I want to try to get the videos at a 15 minute maximum.

Well thats it for now, as I said please bare with me as I get adjusted to this video thing, I think its an awesome way to bring modding to you guys and I just need to get better at doing it, I pick up on things pretty quickly so it will get a lot smoother sooner than later! Until next time take care and mod on!

Hey everyone! I am truly sorry for such a long break between updates! I recently got a new job and my hours of operation changed and it totally knocked me off kilter. I had a week or so go by without being able to do any modding because of being so tired. although over the last week or so I got back going and full speed ahead! Excited to finish up this build and photo and video the whole process!

Lets get on with it! thanks to my sponsors! You all are amazing and this build wouldnt be the same without you!

In this update I have a mix of things to share, I tore down my Grey Matter HAF912 build to harvest the parts because unfortunately I don't have the funds otherwise. In the end Cyprus29 and Black Frost will both benefit greatly from this decision.

After tearing down the rig, I build up my Primochill test bench to prep the OS, set up Raid0, and also test everything out so I could proceed with modding the motherboard. I picked up a Cooler Master HyperT4 from Microcenter to get render my videos in the mean time since Camtasia Studio 8 is CPU based and the stock cooler was overheating.

Then I picked up my second EVGA 780 GTX GPU for the build! Perfect timing since the price drop!

Then I got back into the shop and finished my top panel by adding a 22mm and 16mm white ring LED anti-vandal switches and a Primochill fillport. Then I added copper painted 1/4" acrylic square stock as trim around the top to match the extension area.

So that where I am sitting, Im going to finish a side project tomorrow for Akira749's Xenomorph build then I am back to work on Cyprus!

I also videoed the process of all my work and will continue to do so after all the positive feedback! I noticed not a lot of people do this and I think it brings a good look into my modding world! Basically the videos will cover all the work that I do and my photos will be more of a final shot of the parts. It is about 10 times the effort to film and edit videos of my work so I hope you all enjoy it! I listened to the viewers and shortened the videos and made a separate one for each thing I mod. Here are the 4 videos for the work I have done in photos! I have to link them separate because I can't embed a playlist :wallbash: until the next update, enjoy the videos and Mod on!!

Hey everyone!! First off I want to apologize for such a long delay in updates here on the forums, it is not my style. I have been crazy busy with client work and I also had some trouble getting my videos edited from a guy who was gonna help me, in any event I am back editing myself and gonna get things done. One big thing that changed is I got a new job and I can no longer spend half my day on the computer browsing forums and editing videos. That really put a kink in my flow for documenting my modding. I'm going to do my best to continue with consistent updates, I have to dedicate about a full day to editing video and updating forums and that is an entire day of free time out of my workshop progressing. But it needs to be done.

What I have today is bringing you up to speed on the case where I am, I have a handful of pics and a few videos! I finally dialed in the bezels which has been eating at me for months now, 2 other designs failed and the CNC came to the rescue. Then I made my door panels and replaced the top panel to match the font on the doors!

I want to quickly thank my sponsors, you guys are seriously awesome, so supportive, and understanding.

Now on with the work!

Here is the new bezel design I finally ran with. Very happy with the outcome! The rear bezel will be completed when I get all the cables to extend to the motherboard and graphics I/O. I will then make a white acrylic panel custom with all the PC input and output connections.

Now on with the door panels and top panel. Front door is engraved with Clockwerk Case Mods. The rear top panel is made to be a giant periodic table block for copper and the bottom panel is Cyprus29 the name of the build! I think it fits the theme well! =D

It may not look like much but these 3 videos here would make up a few hundred photos =D I am continuing the same way as before where the videos represent all the work to make these completion photos. I hope you enjoy!

Well that's all for now, I hope to have 2 more updates and then the final photos. My goal was to finish by the end of the year but I am not 100% sure I can make that happen. I am going to try my best though. For those wanting more frequent updates check my Clockwerk Case Mods facebook page, I post my daily work there! Thanks again see ya soon!

Awesome. And I've been following on Facebook.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin