Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minions Mod

Default Re: Minions Mod

Really want to see that eye fully come together going to be awesome.

Hello to all! I'm here with some more pictures of the progress of the project. It took me a little time to post this new picture due to snowstorm that occurred here in Japan these days. I was a bit unable to continue the work. I thank everyone who always follow my work and thank you to all the people who always help me in any way. Thank you very much!

Ending of the glasses to be fitted on the front of the case.

Doing the hair of the character

Cutting the cover of the internal parts of the case

Painting some parts inside the case

CPU that will use this case

I must confess something here for you about a mistake that ended up committing, perhaps a primary error for all, but it was the first time that happened to me in these years. Always use metallic inks in all projects that ended up painting until today and this time I used a special acrylic paint that is not necessary to use clear ink to give brightness. This ink is very heavy, so just spoiling fans kindly provided by Aquatuning. I had to buy other. I hope not to make that kind of mistake again
    Sorry Aquatuning : Waah:: Waah:

Stickers of Fans

The character's clothes in testing

This is looking awesome. I love the real denim. Can't wait to see it on the case.

Way too cool!!! Absolutely LOVING this!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I'm with these guys. Fantastic work, original and hand-done, I love it! +rep
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

I have no idea what I expected when I first saw this... it certainly wasn't this but this is somehow exactly what it needs to be. Great work

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

That's hilariously adorable in every way, i can see that ending up on someones desk at IE.

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    This is looking awesome. I love the real denim. Can't wait to see it on the case.
    Many thanks friend, this project already almost finished, lacking only a few details

Quote Originally Posted by msmrx57 View Post
    Way too cool!!! Absolutely LOVING this!!
    Thanks for follow and praise my work

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    I'm with these guys. Fantastic work, original and hand-done, I love it! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Stonerboy779 View Post
    I have no idea what I expected when I first saw this... it certainly wasn't this but this is somehow exactly what it needs to be. Great work

every case that I do, even I have no idea how it will be done or finished, I just let my head think

I would like to thank everyone for a while losing posting here praise this worklog. I'm really happy about it, I'll post some more pictures of the progress of the project in sequence. I am waiting for your clothes to be ready to end this fun project. Thank you all.

Riding the Water Cooler System

Today I'll post the final pictures of the project. I would like to thank everyone again for the compliments and the comments! I would also like to thank all my friends and my sponsors

The Final Photos