Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bunch of stuff for sale

Overclocked

Default FS/FT: laptop, processor, motherboard and a bunch of other stuff

-Only conduct business in E-mail at whisp at execulink dot com . Send email with your postal/zip code and what you want to purchase.
    -Buyer must have heatware and should be included with email to me.
    -Prices below are in Canadian dollars and are final unless i do a price change and if you want to know what they are in U.S. Dollars then use this converter here to get a rough estimate of your cost.
    - Prices do not include shipping!!!!
    - Accept non credit card PayPal payment Only!!!! (I'm not a premiere or a business account holder!) Contact me for USD conversion since site above linked is just for estimate and I also prefer payments in Canadian Dollars.
    - Accept trades!!!! No cross trading and person interested must ship first.
    - All items I am selling have been tested and are in good working condition so all sales are final.
    - You can view my heatware here. I have an ebay but I have only bought stuff and not sold anything so thought pointless to post.

----------

For Sale:

- Scythe Kamaboko Z Does many socket styles (missing the two clips to hold on the fan. All socket mounting clips and parts included. Was used for like two weeks. Have original box still.) = $20 CDN

- PC AIR CON PAC 400 (all parts and box included. Works in my opinion best in smaller cases) = $40 CDN

- Thermaltake fan speed controller (nvere used and just sat around in original package. all parts included. original package is a bit dented but item is fine.) = $5 CDN

- Front x basic kit (includes 2 usb, 1 firewire, mic and sound output) (oem item used for a bit but had no more use for. All screws and items included and in good condition.) = $20 CDN

- Thermalatke Laptop Cooler (looks like scratches in picture but the unit still has the original plastic wrap on it. comes with all plugs and the adapter.)= $25 CDN

- Thermaltake Golden Orb This is the P3 version. Sticker fell off fan but it is an authentic golden orb. = $10 CDN

- Hammerhead FX (this is a gamepad that works with windows 98 only) (made by 3dfx and interact) = $10 CDN - note: World‘s First Vibration Feedback, Dual Analog Gamepad

- ATI TV Wonder ve (have manual, soundcard cable and original driver disk along with a disk I made of latest drivers tested to work.) = $25 CDN

- USB pci 2 port adapter card (oem usb 2 port adapter card) (bought this when I needed more usb ports. This item is plug and play and no drivers needed) = $10

- Maxtor Sata / 150 PCI Card (used on a mobo that had no sata and worked fine. setting up can be a bit tricky but maxtor has a good instruction page.) = $20 CDN (tried to add link but it has brackets in it and screws up. proper name of item listed so easy to do a search in yahoo products.)

- high Speed PC Standard Tech Station - I have the first version and not revision 2.0 which means it doesnt have the motherboard stand offs but the foam pad for the board to sit on. (all parts included with instructions)= $60 CDN

- Toshiba satellite 1800 Model #ps181c-00wzx Pentium 3 850mhz, 256 Ram, 14 gig HDD, 14 inch monitor, vga output, trident video, floppy, dvd rom, modem, ethernet, infrared, usb ports, Windows Me (battery is old and holds maybe a 30 min charge so a new battery will be needed for it. Looked around and batteries go for 69 -100 usd battey # PA3107U-1BAS) (used this for college and I have no need for it any longer. = $400 CDN firm
    Directory of pictures for laptop found here.

- Iomega External 100MB zip drive + one disk (powered by power adapter which is included) = $25 CDN

- MSI TI4200 Heatsink and fan. This is the original one that I took off. In good working condition. includes front and back plates and pins. (can have picture if needed.) - $5CDN

- sblive 4.1 xgamer soundcard (comes with manual and driver disk) - $15 CDN

-dlink 538tx network card(comes with manual and driver disk) - $10 CDN

Assorted games :
    - Baulders gate + tales of the sword coast (comes with manual and guide) = $10CDN
    - Star Craft + brood wars (comes with manual and 2 game guides) = $10CDN
    - Shogo, radio control racers, monopoly and return fire (older games and some only work on win98 ) = $10CDN
    - Halflife (serial) = $10CDN
    - ut2003 (serial and manual) = $10CDN
    - turok = $5CDN
    - rainbow 6 covert ops (manual) = $10CDN
    - thief = $5CDN
    - Mech warrior 3 (manual) = $10CDN
    - Mech commander (manual) = $10CDN

or all for $60CDN

--------

WILLING TO TRADE FOR:

COMPUTER HARDWARE:
    - 80 gig sata 8meg cache hdd (seagate or western digital only)
    - 2x512 OCZ dual channel (pc3200) 2.5,3,3,7 premier ram
    - SLI Motherboard with one msi 6600gt pci-e
    - 6800 GT vid card if dont do sli above

COMIC BOOKS:
    - Moon Knight first series 2, 4 and 8
    - I need number 55,56,57 of the Marc Spector moon Knight which are the S Platt ones. Again want very fine to nm on those.
    - Whitman funny comic books. You might remeber these from back in the daywhen they where sold at bi way, giant tiger and such that they came in the 3 packs. Titles where like SUPER GOOF , UNCLE SCROOGE and Walt Disney Comics and Stories. If you have any of these email me and see if we can work out a deal.

ODSS N ENDS:
    - I am looking for a wireless camera with night vision with receiver and all adpaters and such.
    - Only other thing I can think of is Soul calibre II for Playstation 2 so I can take to a friends house and kick his butt lol.
    Last edited by Whisp; 08-25-2005 at 10:21 AM. Reason: new title
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!

Overclocked

Default Re: bunch of stuff for sale

updated list

Overclocked

Finally thought of some items i would be willing to trade for.

I am looking for a wireless camera with night vision with receiver and all adpaters and such.

I am also looking for some comic books.

Moon knight first edition number 25. I aloso need replacmenst of 2,4 and 8 of moon knight first edition and looking for very fine to nm (near mint)

Also I need number 55,56,57 of teh Marc Spector moon Knight which are the s platt ones. Again want very fine to nm on those.

Only other thing I can think of is Soul calibre II for Playstation 2 so I can take to a friends house and kick his butt lol.

Overclocked

couple price drops

Overclocked

updated with pics and price drops on a few items.

Water Cooled

PM me please
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    PM me please
    Can't

I disabled it.

My email is above though in the top of the first post

I sent you an e-mail reguarding SB Live 5.1 OEM...later

will you be willing to trade soul calibur 2 for the ATI Radeon 9600?

Overclocked

lol

I just went to my local store and traded that and my spire verticool for a new mx518

also soul calibre 2 is 15 bucks in the pawn shop used so that is a major low ball lol.