Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer/ Art.

Default Re: Computer/ Art.

Pretty sweet, that's a nice setup!

Temp worked out pretty well in the end and the TV mount appears to be doing its job well

Custom Title Honors

Well despite what you think about being on the same level as some of the bills on this site, I think you came on with some serious force. This is a nice fresh idea and You executed it fabulously! Great job. I love it and it had given me new inspiration.

Fresh Paint

Well thanks for all the feedback and confident boosts, makes me feel better about my work and more interested in picking up an old project I started about a year ago. I have an old radio cabinet that I am trying to modernize. I'm building a media computer behind the radio portion and I'm trying to set the rest of it up to hold my gaming consoles and receiver so I can use this as my entertainment center. What software would you guys suggest for 3D modeling, so I can kind of play around with different designs?

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Sketchup (formerly by Google, now by Trimble) is a popular choice for 3D modelling as it's free and fairly straight forward to learn. It's not the greatest for output to 3D printers or CNC machines (needs plugins or file converters typically) but for mocking up stuff quickly and precisely it's great. Good luck!
    TheMainMan