Thread: ★☆★ Mini ITX Media Center Bundle ★☆★

Default ★☆★ Mini ITX Media Center Bundle ★☆★

I bought these parts to build a Media Center PC and never got around to it. I then decided to build a small desktop but I was given a computer at work so the desktop never got built.
    All the items here are new except for the Western Digital hard drive which served up media files for three months while I rebuilt my server.

The motherboard is a Zotac Z68-ITX. It supports i3, i5 and i7 processors with the 1155 socket arrangement. It has two HDMI ports on the back and also has a mini Display Port as well.
    It supports SATA II and III as well as USB 3.0. The motherboard also has a full x16 PCI-E slot if you want to use a full size graphics card. Has two Gigabit ports on the back which can be setup for dedicated send/receive.

The memory included is two 4gb sticks of Corsair Gaming memory for a total of 8gb.

The WiFi is handled by a very nice Intel Centrino Ultimate-N card which is already installed in the motherboards on board mPCI-E slot which can also function as an SSD slot.

The hard drive is a Western Digital VelociRaptor. The WD drive is 300Gb in size and spins at 10,000 rpm to serve up some serious speed.

The hot swap unit goes into one 5.25" slot and holds four 2.5" laptop size hard drives. It supports SATA II, III and SAS for super speeds. Comes with two keys and all the screws necessary.

I want to sell this together as a kit. Im looking to get $270 shipped. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
    What you see is what you youll get. You can text me at 585-645-4941 or shoot me a PM.

Default Re: ★☆★ Mini ITX Media Center Bundle ★☆★

I really need to get this off my desk, its taking what valuable space I have.. If someone will offer my asking price, I will also throw in this 5.25" Power Supply. Its specially designed for people who need more juice for a powerful graphics card. I will supply 450W of power to your card. It has two small internal fans to keep it cool and the front lights up blue. Its brand new, I never got to use it. It comes with all the cables you'll need to connect it to power and to your graphics card. Lets make a deal and get this bundle moved!

I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

if I had the cash I'd scoop it up, unfortunately my truck keeps breaking

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I think I may be able to bite on this
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Scratch that. Over extended
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440