Thread: Shuttle | G Skill | EKWB | Koolance | Samsung | Sunon

Default Shuttle | G Skill | EKWB | Koolance | Samsung | Sunon

I need monies to support my new computer build and other hobbies. Here are some things I have to get rid off.

Everything I sell is very clean non smoker no pets. Everything in here is OBO and shipping included to North America ONLY. I take PayPal.

Shuttle SH67H3
    Looking for $215 OBO

I bought this unit because of its ability to handle high end hardware and because it takes very little desktop space. Anyone that's even used one know what this little guy holds its own. This unit was used as a small file server. Ran on very low power i3 processor. The unit is bare-bone, just like the same way that it comes from the manufacturer. You will need a socket 1155 processor and RAM. Check out the link above for all the specs. This unit is in mint condition.

The unit comes with a factory power supply which is 300W and supports low power graphics cards that require a single PCI-e power connector.

Shuttle 500w Upgrade PSU PC63J
    Looking for $80 OBO

This power supply was purchased for the above Shuttle. It will work with other models as well. I was planning on upgrading to a large graphics card but that never happened. This sat around as the backup PSU.

16Gb G-Skill Ripjaws Series
    Looking for $45 a kit or $75 for both OBO

I have two kits of G-Skill ram. Each kit is 8Gb (4Gbx2) for a total of 16Gb. These are brand new. (They will work in the Shuttle listed above, all 16Gb)

Samsung DVD Burner
    Looking for $20 OBO

Samsung SH-S183 DVD R/RW, DVD+R DL and Lightscribe. Uses SATA connector.

2.5" Hard Drive Hot Swap 5.25" Bay
    Looking for $40 OBO

Unit was used for mounting 2.5" Solid State hard drives. Has fan in the fan and accepts SATA and SAS drives. Its in very good condition and very clean.

Koolance VID-NX460
    Looking for $65 OBO

This water block is brand new. Its still in the original box and has all the hardware it came with. This water block works on the Nvidia GTX 460 graphics card.

CPX-PRO Pump with EKWB Mount and Reservoir
    Looking for $70 for everything OBO

All three of these units go together as one kit with pump, reservoir that mounts onto the pump and a mounting plate that holds it all down. I'm looking to get rid of this a kit. The pump is new but the mounting plate and res is used and in very good condition.

120mm Fans
    Looking for $10 per or $30 for all four OBO

I have four 120mm fans. The first three are all Sunon's Heavy Duty. One of the Sunon fans is missing the plug. The last fan is a Panasonic PanaFlow.

I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

Default Re: Shuttle | G Skill | EKWB | Koolance | Samsung | Sunon

Wow. This is all great stuff. I would be interested if I had money. Shuttle is awesome!

Yeah, Ive also noticed that the traffic across this forum is very low compared to others. Seems like not as many people frequent this place.
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

We have more high quality modders who lurk here. It's a good place.

I've always wanted a Shuttle case. Those things are cool.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin