Thread: ..pre-moded case..

Default ..pre-moded case..

i have bad english ..
    hi evrybody ,, i thought of buying a pre-moded case and an normel case and try to copy evry little detail of the moded case to the non moded case for training cuz i don't think im good at modding because i never did anything like it before,, im just trying to learn, but i do have a little experiance in electronics ,, i can install parts and stuff like that it's easy ,, im just asking about the outer section of the computer (the case) .. so what do you guy's think ??

Default Re: ..pre-moded case..

you shouldnt copy, even if its for practice. Get the normal case and try out some ideas of your own.

Water Cooled

Alot of pre-mod case parts are injection molded plastic. That can make them hard to copy.

I'm with Cana-B.
    Don't copy a pre-mod. Come up with your own plan. use sketchUp to work things out if you need to. Post your questions here but be yourself.

thanx cevinzol , i was kinda hoping to do that too ,, im realy trying my best at modding ,, im currently working on an old wreked down case ,, im kinda getting better and better ,,, i canceled the idea of buying pre moded mods im just going to start at my own style thanx alot

Quote Originally Posted by Cana-Balsitic
    you shouldnt copy, even if its for practice. Get the normal case and try out some ideas of your own.
    im realy trying to do that ,, i saw some of the other member's projects and they were COOL im not trying to steal anything or copy thier projects im just trying to get an idea of what to do and getting some tips

Rankenphile

In my opinion, it isn't a matter of stealing. It is a matter of inspiration. If people were so worried about others stealing their ideas, they really shouldn't be posting them on a publicly available internet forum. If you see something you like, great. Take it and put your own spin on it. That's what we're here for.

yeah, you can get ideas and insperation from others designs, THats what were all hear for.

Example:
    It would be ok to copy the opening doors on the front of the doom3 mod.
    It would be stealing if you took them and put them in your own doom3 mod with a case looking very simmilar.

The lines are thin between individuallity and plagurisim.

ok thanx guy's for your answers ,,, i thought about the idea of copying stuff along time ago, but i said to my self that it isnt worth it im gonna try to build something from my Style and creativity thank's for your comments, im going to post another thread containing my new project
    [Avenx]=Insane modder
    [SoN!cuX]=normal modder
    [Nasser]=doesent know which way is up