Thread: Resume Title for Monster

Default Resume Title for Monster

I'm trying to think of a resume title, which is what employers see, for my posting but I can't seem to think of a good generic one. I'm not looking for a specific position anywhere and I have no specific trained talents, but I just moved and am looking for a job asap, so I need something that's attractive while not being specific. Any ideas?

Default Re: Resume Title for Monster

Working Class Man?
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Anything specific that you are looking for. I know they just asked if we knew if anybody was looking to work in the Internet Help Desk at Centurylink. It's a Work at Home job and you have to be able to get Centurylink phone and internet service. They are taking applications till the 7th and if you do apply my supervisor wants to know.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Boph, do you have to work certain hours for that job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by Bopher View Post
    Anything specific that you are looking for. I know they just asked if we knew if anybody was looking to work in the Internet Help Desk at Centurylink. It's a Work at Home job and you have to be able to get Centurylink phone and internet service. They are taking applications till the 7th and if you do apply my supervisor wants to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    Boph, do you have to work certain hours for that job?
    ...and what is the pay?

BTW: Anyone in the San Jose area? I am looking for a person to build computers and help with other things like customer support, new systems design, lab setup, etc...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

I work a standard shift, right now I am working 10am to 7pm Moutain time. Everything is handled eastern time though so when I have to adjust my time if i work longer I have to remember that. Schedules run usually 3 month runs. I think I was getting $11 an hour to start. And pay raises go by % so I think I've gotten a couple because my wife figured it to $11.51 now. I can answer any other questions if you have them.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."