Thread: C'mon July.....

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default C'mon July.....

I get my 'net via cable here in the UK. I'm on a 20meg package for the price of a 10meg one (negotiated last time my contract ended as a "wanna keep me?" deal).

I heard there was a free upgrade coming again soon - Virgin Media are increasing every customer free of charge as a free gift (as a way to maintain the claim they make to be the fastest in the country in reality) and I was under the impression it was going to be doubled....

As it turns out, I'm ACTUALLY on a 30meg package, but I only get 20 because of the old equipment in place at the moment (I can't complain - they offered me a hardware upgrade and I didn't want to pay for it - and I AM only paying for 10 in the first place) so when this free upgrade kicks in (officially from "July onwards") I'll be getting the new hardware free of charge, and 60meg cable - and STILL for the price of 10......

WOOOOT!!!!!!!

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Default Re: C'mon July.....

awesome

Quote Originally Posted by lastweek View Post
    Not only will it probably catch fire to your house, it will probably shoot peices out of your case and kill your cat. make sure you video tape your expierment.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Write your will before you turn it on

mentally overclocked Cale_Hagan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slaveofconvention View Post

I get my 'net via cable here in the UK. I'm on a 20meg package for the price of a 10meg one (negotiated last time my contract ended as a "wanna keep me?" deal).

I heard there was a free upgrade coming again soon - Virgin Media are increasing every customer free of charge as a free gift (as a way to maintain the claim they make to be the fastest in the country in reality) and I was under the impression it was going to be doubled....

As it turns out, I'm ACTUALLY on a 30meg package, but I only get 20 because of the old equipment in place at the moment (I can't complain - they offered me a hardware upgrade and I didn't want to pay for it - and I AM only paying for 10 in the first place) so when this free upgrade kicks in (officially from "July onwards") I'll be getting the new hardware free of charge, and 60meg cable - and STILL for the price of 10......

WOOOOT!!!!!!!
    you lucky dog... how much is that running you? how many quid?

Quote Originally Posted by pcclan View Post
    now that's just being mean...
    "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED
    Any contest that lacks integrity is no contest at all

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

We pay about £48 pcm (say $80) but that includes the net, every non-sport/non-movie/non-adult TV channel available plus a telephone line with unlimited off-peak calls to land-lines...

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Quote Originally Posted by slaveofconvention View Post
    We pay about £48 pcm (say $80) but that includes the net, every non-sport/non-movie/non-adult TV channel available plus a telephone line with unlimited off-peak calls to land-lines...
    that is cheaper then what we pay for tv internet and phone $183.59 but then again about $84 of it is for digtal classic and movies, just for our internet it's $69 a month
    Quote Originally Posted by lastweek View Post
    Not only will it probably catch fire to your house, it will probably shoot peices out of your case and kill your cat. make sure you video tape your expierment.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Write your will before you turn it on