Thread: Life...

Default Life...

As some of you know, I have moved out of my parent's home recently and things have generally been going well, although a little tough due to tight finances and unexpected costs coming up often. This has been a problem where it's made things stressful but still we're surviving. But a couple of weeks ago, I started hearing something which made me excited and happy, and yesterday, it was finalised.... I now have a job

I haven't had a proper job since about 2007 so this is good news for me. Plus it also means I can afford to take my girlfriend out for dinner somewhere nice for a change or take her to the movies And also will help fund my 'research'.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

woy...collokweee...weeble weeble blaaaat artoodeeto's Avatar

Default Re: Life...

Congrats!! I too recently landed a new job - it's a really nice feeling to not have to worry over every single penny. Good luck to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevateThis View Post
    I'd mod my dog if i could.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    (Steam me.... that sounds bad >_<)

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

WOOOO HOOOO!!! (Having a job is a good thing.)

Congrats! Here's hoping it's something you enjoy doing, or at the very least can tolerate.

“Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

mentally overclocked Cale_Hagan's Avatar

congrats! i still have a job, but currently i am getting about 12 hours or less at just above minimum wage. still actively searching for a computer job, as i have been at my current job about 4 years
    "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED
    Any contest that lacks integrity is no contest at all

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cale_Hagan View Post
    congrats! i still have a job, but currently i am getting about 12 hours or less at just above minimum wage. still actively searching for a computer job, as i have been at my current job about 4 years
    Could always apply for a work at home DSL tech like me for Centurylink. We just picked up Qwest so now we have CA as a territory. Not quite working on computers but fun. For me anyway. As long as Qwest had service where you are I bet you coudl do it.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

It is always nice getting a job! lol. I have been applying for management jobs lately. One opened up that would be perfect, have my fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Custom Title Honors

congratulations on the new job. taking your girl out for a special night is probably a good idea since she's stuck with you while you were broke. good luck with the new job.