Okay, I need to get rid of a couple things taking up space. Mostly I thought about selling them here because I know someone will have an idea to do something awesome with them.
Shipping is included.

First up is my Dell Inspiron 8500 laptop. - $60.00

15" screen, 2.4Ghz processor. The unit originally had nothing really in it. Added bluetooth module, miniPCI wirelees network card, and maxed the RAM out at 2gb. Has a 40gb hard drive that has had dban run over it. Now this laptop has been with me for a long time. The power cord is touchy. It will have 2 adapters with it. You need to turn it just right to get the laptop to come on and stay on. 1 reason it primarly sat on teh desk nest to my desktop. Missing the right arrow key on the keyboard. One of the USB slots the little plastic bit broke out. Still will take a USB device though. And the DVDROM does not always want to read disks. The bottom has a few cracks in the plastic and there is a chunck missing from a corner. Sometimes a blue line appears during boot on the right side of the screen. But goes away after boot. Will reinstall Windows XP Home on the computer if buyer wants. I have been able to run Windows XP, 7 and had Ubuntu 11.10 (I think that was it anyway) with no trouble.

Next I have a Dell 4700 Desktop - $60.00

Booted up fine before I yanked the hard drive. 512MB RAM, 3.0 Ghz Pentium 4 processor. DVDROM and DVD Burner drive. 3.5 floppy drive, whaat? 2 drive cages for 3.5" hard drives. Not much else to put on this one, Mothbaord is nice, PCI x16 and X1 on the board.

Linksys Wireless PCI Card - $20.00

Worked when pulled from system. 54Mbps wireless PCI card. Has driver disk with it.