Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My 'puter, blingGreen

Default Re: My 'puter, blingGreen

I really dont know. I think, and this is my opinion, that the blue would overwhelm the UV reactions. "Yes" the UV things would glow, but not nearly as well as if they were UV only.

What I would recommend is something that has blue LEDs that are adjustable in brightness. That would give you the blue you are looking for, but the ability to adjust down the color and calibrate the colr vs UV ratio.

Follow what I'm saying?

that is a very good idea so u mean something like a varible resistor or somthing in the inverter but if i put it on a sound activation inverter it would only glow sometimes

Yes, a variable resistor.
    I dont think you can dim a CCFL, Ive heard that inverters dont like that...
    LED's have a wide range that they can illuminate with, and that is what I recommend to you for your blue lighting, is to loose the blue CCFL's and use LEDs instead. Or maybe use 4" CCFLs to try and reduce the light. CCFL's are bright!

Its like a rave in a computer case. love it man

Fresh Paint

Nice, but the flames really don't suit me.

Yeah, flames are not everyone's cup 'o tea...
    I'm going to be trying something a bit different in one of my future cases...
    Stay tuned! Thanks for dropping by and looking!

OOOOOHHHHHH..... amazing case... please let me know when you plan to get rid of it, as I am very atracted to it

Fresh Paint

ok man i love ur work. but i love the plexy glass on the psu cables thats my fav

Very cool.. I am a total sucker for flames.. they just oooze custom IMO.. Great job!!

Hehehe... I am always flattered when someone pulls up my older mod and comments!

Thanks guys!

Yes.. it is still my daily user, but soon to be replaced by BOSS. bling will likely go into my garage as a work computer.

But I'll make a deal with ya... if I do look to sell it, you get first crack at it!