Thread: I love Google!

Default I love Google!

So here I thought I had lost all of my bookmarks in Chrome.... and then I signed into my google account.

Insta-downloaded them all just as I had them on my old laptop.

I giggled like a schoolgirl....

Default Re: I love Google!

Same thing with my phone. I love the cloud backup thing. Of course, they also data mine your stuff, and if they ever fold up the service it's gone. Google at least seems to give good warning and allow data migration before killing a service.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Google has definitely made things simple by integrating EVERYTHING they touch.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

I just got my work PC back today. Installed Chrome, bam... all my bookmarks are back. Love it.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I hate Google. They are everywhere and it's annoying. They always remind me of Skynet

They're search engine is the worst too. I get way too many incorrect links when I mistakenly use it at work. I prefer Bing
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

I too prefer Bing. Also, I use Opera as my main browser (which through Opera Link keeps all bookmarks, settings, etc in the cloud).

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    I hate Google. They are everywhere and it's annoying. They always remind me of Skynet

They're search engine is the worst too. I get way too many incorrect links when I mistakenly use it at work. I prefer Bing
    I don't look forward to the day where we will need to rise up against Google... They're doing just fine right now, but nothing last forever. Something, somewhere will happen eventually that will show that they've gotten too big for their britches.

But for now, wheeeee!

I have mixed feelings for Bing. I use them occasionally and the search results are either better than google or worse than google... rarely are they on par with each other. It's odd.

Though if I have a video to search for, it's Bing all the way.

You kind of remind me of a Hipster TGS lol You seem to always dislike anything popular or mainstream.