Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New SimCity!

Default Re: New SimCity!

Excited about a new Sim City, not excited about the price (First time I've heard of a "limited edition" being limited....) of AUD$100 (That would be EAs fault) and the fact you're going to be forced to use origin (And yes, I do have an origin account, because I bought Crysis 2, after I finished it, I haven't touched it).

My girlfriend is also disappointed about the fact they're taking pre-orders now and it's not being released until next year and doesn't even have a set release date either.

And the kitten just wanted to say: "aszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" .
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Custom Title Honors

lol. I think I'll wait til its under $40. Prepaying for something not due out for another year is just a.. bad idea. lol By the time it's released, you'd probably forget about it. lol I would have a good chance of it. haha.

Hopefully after a bit, it will get released through other retailers like steam. Also, can't wait for an in game trailer instead of the concept art.

On Backup:: CPU- Q9300 Stock HS/F :: MB- Intel board :: RAM- 4 GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) :: GFX- 8800GS HDD- 320GB OS; 1x2TB Storage :: ROM- DVD-ROM :: PSU- Antec 48W :: OS- Win7 x64 :: CASE- CM Centurion 590 :: MON- Dell 1708FP :: MOUSE- Logitech G5 ::

Oh, it *requires* Origin?

Well, I'm out. That's one game I won't ever be playing, unless it's on a friends PC who has that crap already installed.

EA can go die in a fire. I don't trust you and I sure in the hell don't trust Origin. And I'm not supporting this trend what-so-ever. Steam is it. End of story. You don't need to be in this field and nobody wants you to be in this field. The next thing you know, we're going to have 3 or 4 different clients that we need to have installed on our PC's just so we can play a video game.

And you wonder why so many people pirate... Yeah, that couldn't be because you treat them like crap, could it? It's pretty sad that you can get higher quality products by pirating. They seem to understand that other "official" sources are competition and so they'll respond to that appropriately, but they can't seem to grasp that pirating is really no different at the end of the day and that they need to start offering better products and services in order to compete with it, instead of doing this... Origin only exists to attempt to control piracy. It's not going to work. All you've done is annoy the people who actually bought your damn game while convincing others to stop buying your games. Where is the common sense in all of this??