Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celtic Knot Inspired

Anodized

Default Re: Celtic Knot Inspired

Day 19:
    I received my PSU from Thermaltake. Excellent quality build and excellent prducts....I already have a 700w Toughpower PSU in my main rig.

I also varnished the panels today using a matte varnish, just got to wait for it to dry to see if another coat is needed.

Also got some motherboard mounting screws from a local computer store too

Anodized

Day 20:
    I got my clear acrylic in the mail today. I have cut it int 2 pieces and fixed it to the side panel with the holes cutout for it. Just waiting on some screws so I can fix the motherbard inside the case. I also soldered the HDD and reset headers to the switches. I also had to wire the LED's for the switches to a fan header so I can get 12V as I purchased the wrong switches.
    I think overall the case is looking good with the coat of lacquer I put on, seems to give the panels more depth and contrast.

Anodized

OK, I have put in the hardware and tested the electrics and all seems to be good. I had to make some slight adjustments to the DVD drive door as it wasn't and opening and closing properly, I simply filed down the MDF door. I just need to put a fan in the back, and make a cutout for the fan.

Computer Specs:
    AMD Athlon 64 x 2 6000
    4GB Corsair Ram
    Asus M3A78 Pro
    Saphire 4890
    400GB HDD
    LG DVD Burner

Anodized

Here is an image with all the hardware inside.

I have pretty muched finished this mod now, is there a place that completed logs go?