Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you use Imageshack...

Default Re: If you use Imageshack...

This is why I have my own domain and host my own pictures.

I do use Image shack on some sites though.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

For Facebook, you simply upload it as normal. When it's in the album, safe and snug, right-click on the image, and select "Copy image source/location", paste link in [img] tags, there you go.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

I just paid the two dollars to upgrade. All my worklogs and my game images are hosted on imageshack and I don't want to have to rush to get them all and figure out where they were all posted to replace the links.

Next Wednesday they are coming to swap the internet with business class; basically swapping my router with a mandatory rental and calling it in. Once that happens and I get my two websites up and running, I'll work on swapping all my pictures to the server.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by si-skyline View Post
    How do you do that? just make them publically avaible in your album and embed the url? sounds interesting either way
    Right click, open image in new tab, copy url, throw it inside some img tags and there you go

like so, a pic from my profile:

(words of wisdom).

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo View Post
    This is why I have my own domain and host my own pictures.

I do use Image shack on some sites though.
    I used my website a lot for stuff too, though I need to pay for my hosting for next year and also write down my FTP info.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    For Facebook, you simply upload it as normal. When it's in the album, safe and snug...
    Piccy with a cuppa, some slippers and sitting next to the fire comes to mind haha

Cheers for the info
    Basic Math:
    1 + 1 = 2
    1 * 1 = 1

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post
    I just paid the two dollars to upgrade. All my worklogs and my game images are hosted on imageshack and I don't want to have to rush to get them all and figure out where they were all posted to replace the links.

Next Wednesday they are coming to swap the internet with business class; basically swapping my router with a mandatory rental and calling it in. Once that happens and I get my two websites up and running, I'll work on swapping all my pictures to the server.
    You know the sad thing is it does seem like they are out to make a quick buck from subscriptions. All the people with vast picture collections and workouts and all sorts all over forums ect on the web. People that would rather keep those logs in tact and whose only real option is to pay for a subscription just so they have time to sort everything out and find a new cloud service.