Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vertigo's Dizzy Deals

Default Re: Vertigo's Dizzy Deals

Prices reduced, need some cash!
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

Price drop, lowered the price on the 6950 by $25.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

Drooling. Trying to dig up the $.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Would you accept some trades for the 6950? Say, an LGA 775 mobo and Core 2 Quad Q9550?

Normally Stil I would, but I really need the cash. Which is why I'm selling in the first place.

I'm a bit annoyed atm because I'd like to snatch up that PC you're parting out, but I need the cash more than I need the PC.
    The Ghostwheel Project

Well, let me know if you change your mind. The PSU is being nabbed at the moment, but it looks like that 450W would power my other machine just fine. So far I have no other bites on the rest of the hardware. I'm with you though; I need cash. However, I need extra space about as badly, which is why I'd be happy to trade a whole computer for more parts to put in my current rig. You could maybe save the video card for a while and I could hold on to that computer a while longer until we're both ready to trade?

I'm fine with that. I'd rather we all help each other out in the community than sell it on craigslist or ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    Well, let me know if you change your mind. The PSU is being nabbed at the moment, but it looks like that 450W would power my other machine just fine. So far I have no other bites on the rest of the hardware. I'm with you though; I need cash. However, I need extra space about as badly, which is why I'd be happy to trade a whole computer for more parts to put in my current rig. You could maybe save the video card for a while and I could hold on to that computer a while longer until we're both ready to trade?

I'm fine with that. I'd rather we all help each other out in the community than sell it on craigslist or ebay.
    if you still have your board/ram/cpu i might get it in a few weeks if i have the cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide

Quote Originally Posted by blaze15301 View Post
    if you still have your board/ram/cpu i might get it in a few weeks if i have the cash.
    Sweet.

Looks like blaze got dibs on the 6950. Need to fix my car or I'd either trade or not sell in the first place.
    The Ghostwheel Project

[QUOTE=Vertigo;350370]Looks like blaze got dibs on the 6950. Need to fix my car or I'd either trade or not sell in the first place.[/QUOTE

lol i need to fix my car as well, but im buying the card instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide