Thread: Might sound weird but help me pacify the wife - 3 bottles of Kraft Buttermilk Ranch

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default Might sound weird but help me pacify the wife - 3 bottles of Kraft Buttermilk Ranch

My wife's mother is not feeling the best at the moment and is cancelling christmas due to some health issues. One of the things that's happening as a result is that my wife is NOT going to be getting her annual care package of freaky weird american foodstuffs from the US so....

Anyone willing to pick up a few bottles of (and it HAS to be exactly this lol)

Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Dressing

And post them over here to the uk.

Let me know, I'll paypal over whatever it costs immediately as I have a lump of money in my paypal account from a recent ebay purge. It was supposed to be going towards me getting one of the new Asus Transformer Prime tablets but keeping the wife off of my back comes first

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Default Re: Might sound wierd but help me pacify the wife - 3 bottles of Kraft Buttermilk Ran

Interesting, I can check Walmart when I go shopping this week
    Not dead yet

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Might sound wierd but help me pacify the wife - 3 bottles of Kraft Buttermilk Ran

PM sent
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Thanks dil, but blue is going to hook me up. I saw his pm before I saw the replies here

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

I have that exact bottle in my fridge right now

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: Might sound weird but help me pacify the wife - 3 bottles of Kraft Buttermilk Ran

I remember sending a guy a bunch of Tootsie Rolls to the UK because he'd never heard of them
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Default Re: Might sound weird but help me pacify the wife - 3 bottles of Kraft Buttermilk Ran

haha, its completely understandable, My gf once broke down crying because we were out of ranch (Final exam week was to blame actually, but still a funny story)
    Not dead yet