Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted: Pokemon Cards

Default Re: Wanted: Pokemon Cards

Sent two emails with zip files with the pictures. These are big attachments as I didn't resize any of the images. I didn't take them out of the plexi holder.

Here is a few just in case you can't get at the attachments:

And the japanese "fakes". I've really no clue if they were trying to be fakes or if they are stickers or something. They are smaller, thinner, and the entire card front is holo. I kept them as I hadn't seen anything like them and thought they were interesting.

It saddens me to think that if all the cards I kept were extras or spares, how much the set of cards I gave away to my brother was worth. *Grumbles about the charizard card he's probably lost somewhere long ago* Oh well, lmfao.

Ignore the scratches in the plexi. I can get a few pictures of them out of the plexi holder. Just a pain to get them back in and remotely lined up, lol.

Lol... try being me where I had a nearly full collection, and my mom threw them out... also, those are stickers, and as cool as they are they don't really have any value. lol
    Not dead yet

Ya, I know they didn't. They were just on the other side of the case so I figured I'd snap a couple of that side as well.

I also found a tin of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, a set of the Yu-Gi-Oh monster dice game, and bags of Heroclix with the board sheets, rules, and all that. Maybe I'll be able to find someone that wants them instead of just tossing them out.

I have some in fresh condition,,,,If you need then pm me.......