So it's gotten to the point where I seriously need to clean up my place and I can no longer hold onto these items.

FOR SALE:

-------

About 5 years ago I had the idea of building my parents a super cool media centre. Unfortunately, they didn't really understand how to use it and it ended up going almost completely unused, so I'm selling off the parts from it which are still pretty much brand new for all intents and purposes:

Motherboard:
ABIT SG-8D0C + 3.0 GHz Celeron (I have no idea what kind of celeron... the BIOS won't tell me anything specific, but I bought it new in 2006/2007 if that means anything :p). It also has a super cool third party heatsync! Make me an offer!

Graphics Card:
XFX 6800XT AGP 8x, 256 MB DDR3 RAM. Make me an offer!

-------

Heat syncs:
I also have these heat-syncs which I never used that came with some random Core2duo and an i5 I bought over the past few years. Make an offer.

-------

FOR FREE!:
Just pay shipping, and it's yours!
-------

A G3 turquois Apple tower. I *attempted* to mod a PC into this case about 4 years ago and failed horribly (I was pretty noob back then). The case itself can still be salvaged, but the original motherboard can no longer be reattached (I broke off the studs it connected to). One of the locking teeth in the upper right hand corner is also broken, but I don't think it's anything too hard to fix. I was going to throw it away, but since it isn't in too rough shape, I figured maybe somebody on here could do something cool with it. The power supply is still in it and works.

-------

The motherboard from the said above computer. It still has the CPU (something like a ~300 MHz G4).

-------

AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 Heat Sync + Fan. This is from my main desktop of several years ago. It still works fine, but I don't need it.

-------

A random PC I found on the sidewalk. A few weeks ago I picked up a random newish (as in made to run >= Windows XP) PC from the sidewalk. It's in surprisingly good shape and looks like it was hardly ever used.

The specifications can be seen here. It also has a 40 GB hard-drive... but it appears the RAM is missing for some reason :/. This was an impulse grab (since the computer looked too good to throw away), but I honestly don't need it and am passing on the good fortune to someone else.

-------