Thread: Project: Light Meadow (Completed)

ATX Mental Case

Default Project: Light Meadow (Completed)

Hi Guys,

As some of you know, at the time of posting this Iīm also working on the tutorial project: nš2, it is however because of that project that this one came around. One of the readers in one of the forums really liked it and she decided she wanted something similar, using the same brand and model basic case, but with a "normal" window, and matt pastel green and white with a little detailing on the opposite side.

So for the last four days Iīve been doing it, itīs now been given to her, the client and she seemed over the moon happy with it, so that makes me happy : )

I wonīt go in to much detail because really, thereīs not much detail, itīs a minimalistic mod with simple every day hardware, somehow however, I had a lot of fun doing it, I found it quite relaxing to be honest.

So here goes, 18 photos from start to finish (most of the actual finished case but hey).

The flower detailing was done with a fine brush, Iīd like to thank my sister for helping me with that.

Took me quite a while to find the right kind of matt clear lacquer so it wouldnīt shine whatsoever or reflect anything which is what she wanted, turns out thatīs quite hard to find in acril based paints but did eventually find it, and I love the stuff!

Anyhow, the whole thing took just about 8 hours in 4 days (a couple of hours a day) from start to finish.

Thanks for reading/watching! : )

Default Re: Project: Light Meadow (Completed)

Nice work. Clean and simple with a little detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field