Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Jobs has passed.

Default Steve Jobs has passed.

The news just put on a special report; Steve Jobs has passed. Say what you want about Apple, but they've come a hell of a long way in the last decade.

Rest in Peace.

Default Re: Steve Jobs has passed.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of Apple, Steve Jobs was a smart guy and a great influence in the tech world. RIP
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Not a fan of apple or Steve Jobs, but do feel sorry for the guy with regards to his battle with cancer.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

I don't care if you love or hate Apple, his death is a great loss, and most will understand that. I have spent most of my life following both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. The man introduced the whole world to a new way of life. He pushed the limits of innovation and set the bar for many of the devices we take for granted in this day and age. I wish he would have had more time to enjoy the fruits of his labor. We all have read and heard the stories of how he was consumed with making Apple great, and he did it! I would have liked to have seen him be able to retire and be able to sit back, relax and watch with pride as his creation spurred on. I am so sorry Mr. Jobs. I feel the world has lost a great man, innovator, leader, and tech advocate. May you rest in peace. You will be greatly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    I don't care if you love or hate Apple, his death is a great loss, and most will understand that. I have spent most of my life following both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. The man introduced the whole world to a new way of life. He pushed the limits of innovation and set the bar for many of the devices we take for granted in this day and age. I wish he would have had more time to enjoy the fruits of his labor. We all have read and heard the stories of how he was consumed with making Apple great, and he did it! I would have liked to have seen him be able to retire and be able to sit back, relax and watch with pride as his creation spurred on. I am so sorry Mr. Jobs. I feel the world has lost a great man, innovator, leader, and tech advocate. May you rest in peace. You will be greatly missed.
    This.

May your afterworld be filled with Macintosh Apples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

He went a very very long distance and did more then most people could even fathom to do in a lifetime.

I look at Mr.jobs and what hes accomplished from where he started out in his garage soldering together PCB and figuring out technical problems and it Lets me know... "Hey I can do those sorts of things to if i really try hard enough and keep my mind towards the goal"

For which I am grateful.

[edit] I bet he'd s@#t his pants if you plopped down a 2010 ipad in 1982 on that wooden 4mhz piece of crap and told him "In 25 years...you'll make this...And it will change the way people do things for ever after..."

So Farewell Mr.jobs as you return to the cosmos from which you have come.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...jJ5Ggf949E5gbw

I salute you, and all of which you have accomplished.

As much as I hated his buisness practices, he knew what the customer wanted hands down. He changed the face and the goal of computing around the world. Look at the design of laptops, pc companies follow the innovations that apple laid down. I hope that we can see more companies that pay attention to what the consumer wants. I'll miss him, and his hard headed spirit of driving forwards.
    Not dead yet

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diluzio91 View Post
    and his hard headed spirit of driving forwards.
    and his pseudo-propaganda campaign.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

This story just really doesn't matter to me. I don't touch anything with a CrApple logo so no worries here
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Yes... but without apple PC's would probably be vastly different.
    Not dead yet