Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What Can thermaltake Do For You?

Default Re: What Can thermaltake Do For You?

Quote Originally Posted by Tt-Enthusiasts View Post
    I apologize for the issues with that but we are working on improving this for you.
    No apologies necessary for that. It happens to a lot of websites, especially ones that are global or at least multi-national. I just didn't want the suggestion to come off as me bashing TT. I couldn't find any examples on a cursory look earlier (except maybe pluralization for some things, like 'Feature' and 'Specification'), but I remember looking last week and having a few WTF moments while reading product descriptions.
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Datech View Post
    No apologies necessary for that. It happens to a lot of websites, especially ones that are global or at least multi-national. I just didn't want the suggestion to come off as me bashing TT. I couldn't find any examples on a cursory look earlier (except maybe pluralization for some things, like 'Feature' and 'Specification'), but I remember looking last week and having a few WTF moments while reading product descriptions.

Oh man should of seen the box my Asus Vento 3600 came in.

No bull s@#t it said "Super Cool Gaming Fun Time Case"

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    Oh man should of seen the box my Asus Vento 3600 came in.

No bull s@#t it said "Super Cool Gaming Fun Time Case"
    I would have waterjetted that quote into the side of the case.
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Can you chat with your review/marketing department? I put in to do a review on the Overseer RX-I (VN700M1W2N). Would be awesome if I got it!

Official Thermaltake Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
    Can you chat with your review/marketing department? I put in to do a review on the Overseer RX-I (VN700M1W2N). Would be awesome if I got it!
    PM me your details please. we can discuss.

Thanks

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

I would have waterjetted that quote into the side of the case.
    oh it already says

"Transending Desktop Chassis"

"Unprecedent Gaming Experience"

asus vento 3600

right by the front intakes.

I got the A30 and the BlacX 5G today. No word yet from Ramsom on the power supply from the T-shirt raffle. While talking to him I told him I didn't need the Challenger Pro or the Azures, and he said that he would try to get me a Black Element instead. No word on that promise either.

I'm gonna have a really hard time not buying a mobo and proc with this case sitting right next to me...

Official Thermaltake Rep

I got the A30 and the BlacX 5G today. No word yet from Ramsom on the power supply from the T-shirt raffle. While talking to him I told him I didn't need the Challenger Pro or the Azures, and he said that he would try to get me a Black Element instead. No word on that promise either.

I'm gonna have a really hard time not buying a mobo and proc with this case sitting right next to me...
    Hello,

I spoke to Ramsom about this.

We are waiting on the PSU to arrive as we are presently out of stock. the mouse will ship with the PSU together.

Hello,

We are waiting on the PSU to arrive as we are presently out of stock. the mouse will ship with the PSU together.
    I've got a pretty ballin' PSU already, so if you guys wanna make another exchange for something in stock I'd be more than happy If not I'm cool with waiting. Thanks for the update!

Hello,

Just wondering if y'all had an ETA on getting the PSU (or switching the PSU prize to something else). I'm in no rush, I just don't want this to slip through like the other stuff did.