Thread: The new Thermaltake Dr.Power II Universal Digital Power Supply Tester

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default The new Thermaltake Dr.Power II Universal Digital Power Supply Tester

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=665]The new Thermaltake Dr.Power II Universal Digital Power Supply Tester[/drupal]

The New Thermaltake Dr. Power II Universal Digital Power Supply Tester

Taipei, Taiwan

Default Re: The new Thermaltake Dr.Power II Universal Digital Power Supply Tester

These Thermaltake Front Pages don't come across as news, an article, or a sneak peak.

They come across as nothing but Ads taken straight from Thermaltake headquarters. I can't even read them all the way through as they have no voice of an author, just inhuman ad and marketing.

They remind me of those Asian "tech" sites where there is nothing original just copy-pasted ads from various companies marketing divisions.

I understand websites take money to run. Having these on the front page just brings the entire page down. It brings the value of our authors real work down with it for every ad posed as fake news/sneak peek/etc.

I didn't expect this to start happening here.

EDIT: I know this has been going on for a while and I'm just posting it now, not that my opinion means much anyway. It just makes me pay attention to the front page even less, even though it's my bookmark. I've just been clicking right on through to the forums lately. If they had a voice, someone who read through them and wrote about the product from their perspective, it wouldn't come across so poorly.