Thread: Something like electric tape

Default Something like electric tape

So i got my netbook today, and i enjoy everything about it but the keyboard, the keys feel clicky and responsive, but the tray has some noticeable loose spots on it. So being the modder that I am i took out the keyboard, laid down some electrical tape, and put the keyboard back in. It helped noticeably, but i want something thats a little thicker, more cushioned, and that comes in strips wider than your average roll of electric tape. Please note by a little thicker i mean about 3-4 layers of stacked electric tape. Any ideas? Cheap is good, I suppose I could just keep playing with the tape till i get a uniform surface, but it just dosn't feel right to do it that way.

PS, its not a defect, its just me being picky about what i get out of my $230. Lol... im demanding
    Not dead yet

Default Re: Something like electric tape

You put electrical tape under the keyboard or under the keys? I'm not following...
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

if you are using it just as a cushion for under the keys you could use the antistatic material that comes with most motherboards. i dont think that is to thick
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide

lol.... after all that, i returned it because i got a good deal on an Asus 1215N.
    Not dead yet