Thread: Is this possible??

Fresh Paint

Default Is this possible??

My PS2 controllers are blue-see through and i was wondering if i could go about installing a couple blue led's in it? think it could be done?

If so, how would i go about doing it?

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: Is this possible??

well i think the "analog" light is an led so u can wire the leds to that.
    No genuis is a organized worker.

PROJECT "2GHz OF THUMPIN BASS" HAS BEGUN!!!! CHEAK IT OUT IN THE "PROJECT WORKLOGS" AREA.

Golden rule of modding there is no impossible. ranger is right the analogue light on the pad is an led so yes you will be able to.

Rankenphile

If you have a multimeter, you should be able to find a lead coming in that powers your rumble motors. Once they fire, I believe they are using a +5V power connection, although it may only be a +3V. It would be really, really cool to wire up your controller to light up blue, except when the rumble motor kicks in have the blue turn off and fire off a pair of red LEDs. Shouldn't be too hard. I'll do some digging and see if I can't find you a diagram. I have the same style of controller, so I'm totally interested in this. It's a great idea.

Fresh Paint

well i have a couple standard controllers, so ill test out on those first.. if i decide to do ill post pics