Thread: GTX280 / 8800GTS G80 Full Coverage / MCR320

Default Mcr320

Another pretty specific list, so probably not going to find what I want at an affordable price, if I find it at all.

A Swiftech MCR320 triple radiator. Not the one with the res.

What I was looking for, but may still consider if someone has them laying around.

Looking for a full coverage block for a reference GTX280.
    Another for an 8800GTS 320mb G80.

I guess a mcw60/80 with the GT200 hold down plate would work as well.

I should have bought these before when they were on clearance/closeout at Microcenter. Now I'll probably have to pay more than that for used ones, and that is if I even find any. But let me know what you've got.

Default Re: GTX280 / 8800GTS G80 Full Coverage / MCR320

i have a mcw60 with the hold down plate if you cant find a full cover block
    Not dead yet

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

It's not a MCR320, but I have a Black Ice Extreme III (3x120) rad that I'm looking to sell. Also, I have an Alphacool full-coverage block for an 8800GTX. Not sure if it would fit a GTS, but it might, idk. $45 for the rad, $15 for the block, both before shipping.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

I saw the BIE III in your post. But, I already have an MCR220, and am trying to get the same brand/style radiator so they match as its for a mod. Thanks though.

As for the block, I'm not sure if it would work. Performance-pcs has two different alphacool waterblocks for the 8800gts for under $20 on clearance. Both look restrictive, either in flow or allowed barbs. Doesn't make much sense to grab one if I can't find a gtx280 block either.

I have the acrylic one and it's OK on a low-flow 1/4" system.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Maybe I'll just leave the cards on air. Just put the money I'd use for those for saving up for some ati crossfire cards that have matching shrouds. The water was going to be for looks for the mod anyway, as temps are fine for me as they are.

Still looking for a mcr320 though, as I've already designed the case with the spot for it. I could just use fans in the meantime, but the spot is already open.