Thread: project seed

Default project seed

Hello all,
    well with very small thought i decided to bin my old case (after robbing some parts ). And ventured into the back of my mind what to-do buy or make well you guessed it make that sucker. so without further ado out with the old in with the new here is the old.
    and moving onto the new.
    here is born project seed
    Angle headed hipsters running burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night.

Default Re: project seed

here we go the case will be made of Plexiglas with conductive paint wiring on fan nodes scc 32 controller for array and fan out hoping to make that on a temp sensitive control to open and close at temp levels water cooled quad closed circuit the shell will be made of 20mm aluminum bearing structure of main case Plexiglas led fans and many other things that i will post as the build comes to life
    Angle headed hipsters running burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night.

so after a small time gathered up the bars and Plexiglas and got to the job at hand.
    for the skeleton structure 20 mm square bar jointed premade corner edges bought at local hardware store.
    in a small amount of time
    first part of the floor is in.

now the first stage floor is ready to accept the led lights i have chosen kitchen plinth lights for there low power and looks so fixed them bad boys in there are 3 of them spaced apart for optimized effect dont worry about the looks of them right now that will change when glass paint is added for hue and glow as you may see the first line of conductive paint has now been added and tested to destruction by your truly
    as you can see from this next picture i am well on the way in case measurements i have chosen 640mm in hight and 540mm in width also started with top case fans and fan exhaust out server control

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Interesting. It looks very..big.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

the size of the case is ready for a future project and give a good ground for phase change cooling at this point i am i am gearing up for it but yes it is a monster of a size

getting the back right with all the port holes needed is very interesting when cutting when the trusted dremmel wants to take flight lol i have always been a hands on guy.
    first hole cut ready or close to the power supply that has now been modded with a see through design and led power fan picture to follow in a later post
    still trying very hard to keep a true line back of case now cut ready to take port housing robbed from old case to fix motherboard and cards/fans
    i have chosen green and blue on the fans keeping in the desighn i have stuck in my head as you can see with conductive wiring attached.

yet more pictures i hope this is ok so far now well on the way into making the housing for the blue ray/dvd reader kinda wanted a floating feeling to the design here pic is showing first insight into the front array servo controlled temp area
    taken from the back side to front also next pick is taken to front to back

that looks interesting! keep it up I'll watch! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I like the frame, nice aluminum work.

I am a fan of BIG cases, as most here will attest.

Keep it coming.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”