Thread: J-Lab Audio

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Default J-Lab Audio

Sometime last November I was browsing through this site and someone linked to J-Lab audio as a suggestion for a set of earbuds. I can't for the life of me find the post to rep the person who suggested it. If anyone knows who that was or where the post is that I am referring to I would be quite greatful to have that information.

I bought this pair in Electric Blue for me and Emerald Green for the SO and both of us rave about them to our friends. Personally, it's the anti-tangle cord that does it for me.

See, I'm ranting about them again. Which is why I would like to thank the person who recommended them.
    TheMainMan

Default Re: J-Lab Audio

They make some pretty great budget buds. Their J2's were alright, the J3's are a massive improvement. The new ones... I don't really like.

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Yeah, I was looking at them today when I was grabbing the link and I think the J4s are a little too bulky and rugged looking for most people. I do like some of the colour schemes but will stick to the solid colour J3s.
    TheMainMan

I've been on the hunt for ages for the perfect earbuds, high bass with clean sound is not so easy to find. I finally gave up and bought a pair of high priced ones that are great, but they were too expensive. The worst pieces of crap I've heard so far are basically any Beats By Dr.Dre product, I was quite surprised how lousy each set I've heard are, of any product too, ear buds, full headset and even laptop speakers. Lol, Dre? what up dogg?

I think I'll just stick to Shure for buds. A bit pricey, but otherwise pretty solid.