Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Well, closer than most, at least.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

I need everyone who won to PM me their shipping info in the format below. Please Include a contact # that the delivery company can reach you in case of delivery issues. For those of you out side the US we need to arrange shipping to you. The rules stated that you must pay for shipping if outside the US)

Full Real Name (UPS will not ship to a nickname)
    Address
    City, State Zip
    Contact Number.

If you are out side of the US, we can ship to one of the TBCS staff and you can pay them the shipping fee to ship the prize to you.

Thanks again for all of the wonderful donations and I know that PLAR appreciates it more than any of us know.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Oneslowz I have pm'd you regarding me relinquishing my prize, you will find all details in the PM, thanks.

I am honored to be picked but trying to organize something will just become too hard for myself.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08