Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Default Re: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Here's another bump. School is starting this month, and despite the fact that I'm married and my wife and I really don't make that much money, I'm not getting any Pell grants.

Not only that but I'm declining the Western Undergrad Exchange scholarship for this year so that next year I can get in state tuition.

It all really sucks and at this point I'm really questioning whether or not I ever recommend to my kids that they go to college. I think they would be better off starting a business and building its wealth over those four years. Haha.

Anyway, I'm having a garage sale on Saturday and a bunch of this stuff will be in it. If you want any of it please let me know in here or in a PM. Thanks!

Is the Flip the 1hr or 2hr model?

It's the 2hr. I've attached the lens adapter ring to it and used it (for like an hour total). I also modified the box so that the Flip fits with the adapter ring on it. But other than that it's still pretty much how I got it, refurb and perfect condition.

Simple bump, I've edited the first post. I removed some of the long completed transactions. I figure they would have complained by now if they had anything to complain about. I also added the stuff from pages 2-5 to the first post just to make this easier for lazy people that don't want to click through everything.

Alright, I've got a 28" Hanns-G monitor for sale. It's about 2.5 years old, model HG281D. I've got the original box, cords and whatever. I'm asking $210, which includes shipping in the USA. I'll post pics per forum rules if someone is interested.

Also, check the first page. There's lots of stuff on there for sale that I would love to get rid of.

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

I'll take the ITX system. PM Sent

Computer is shipped. I'm really surprised nobody has taken the video games yet. Anyone here interested in the computer games? Make me an offer.

mentally overclocked Cale_Hagan's Avatar

PM sent.
    "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED
    Any contest that lacks integrity is no contest at all

mentally overclocked Cale_Hagan's Avatar

D_stig, thanks for the extra add in's of music! it was a great deal to begin with, that just threw it over the top! i'm a music person, and a few of those completely made my day...
    "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoNED
    Any contest that lacks integrity is no contest at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cale_Hagan View Post
    D_stig, thanks for the extra add in's of music! it was a great deal to begin with, that just threw it over the top! i'm a music person, and a few of those completely made my day...
    No problem. I got all those CDs from a friend for free years ago and I have no use for them so it was a good way to get rid of them.