Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Default Re: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

I got your package in the mail today farlo. 985323, I'll get your stuff in the mail ASAP. I need to find another box that fits a keyboard.

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

no problem
    Will

Hey 985323, I had my final class today so now I have a week off for spring break. Your stuff is ready to go but I need your address.

For everyone else. If you want to buy something, this next week is the week to do it. If you buy anything this week I will ship the next day. After this week school starts up again and I'm back to the endless study and projects until May 11.

Hey guys! More stuff for sale, and if you buy anything from me in the next week I promise to ship it the next business day (this includes until 2PM on Saturdays), so please spend all your money on my stuff! As usual, shipping is included in the price.

Gave the PS2 and games to my brother.
    http://modsandends.com/wp-content/up...37_800x600.jpg

Now for a nice old ATI Radeon X700. Beats me as to what it's really worth, but on google I see more than what I'm listing it for here. $30.

Here's a CoolIt Vantage A.L.C. sealed CPU liquid cooling kit. It's no longer for sale because I installed it in my system. Haha.
    http://modsandends.com/wp-content/up...44_800x600.jpg
    Last edited by d_stilgar; 06-05-2011 at 02:20 AM.

Just another update. 985323, your package was shipped on Saturday. Let me know when you get it.

Fresh Paint

just to ask but not commit to anything... would you take $50.00US and how much for shipping to zip code 17315? just PM me your answer.
    Im a wolf furry....yes that...but remember.....Dont piss me off cause Im running out of places to hide the bodies

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

I got my package today, Thank you!!!
    Will

Hey guys, I'm going to bump this really quick, but at the same time I would like to request that someone make a purchase. I sorta made a dumb mistake and I need to get some funds into an old bank account. If you can find something that you want or need please send me an offer. Thanks!

Time for another shameless bump. This next week is finals week for me, so it should actually be pretty calm compared to last week, and after that is summer. I have a nice list of stuff planned to keep me busy.

If you haven't looked through all the pages please do. There's a little something on every page and prices have been updated a few times.

Alright! I lowered the prices on everything. Let me know if you want anything. It's summer so I can ship most stuff within one or two days. All prices include shipping within the continental US!