Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

Default Re: D_stilgar's Fire Sale!

ill bid $1 on starcraft =D
    Not dead yet

Here's a quick bump. I've lowered the prices on everything not priced in red and made the computer game collection a flat $30, which is worth the price for those games. Enjoy!

Another bump for more price changes. Let me know if you are interested in something but are waiting for the price to come down. There's no point in lowering the price on stuff if nobody is going to buy it even if it's at a fantastic price, you know? I can just wait for someone to be interested.

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

I received the box today containing the contents of the Amazing Mystery Bag. Here's what all I got: (and yes, I know I posted this over in Latest Purchase, too.)

Let's see...there are 3 comic books (2 Jango Fett, 1 Batman), a VHS entitled entitled Dirty Ho (it's a kung-fu flick; get your mind out of the gutter), an Express Monopoly card game, a sweet multitool, a flashlight, 5 pocket folding knives, a miniature rapier (that's begging to be a part of a future mod), a pocket screwdriver with 2 different bits, a Microsoft laptop mouse, a 25' tape measure, an Electric Dance Floor 94 CD, and a Namco TV Games Controller/Console.

There are also 2 devices, identified as an Olympia Soundbug and a GI Link, which I have no idea what they are for. Would you mind enlightening me?

All of this for $15...Thanks again go to d_stilgar for a great auction/sale.
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

The link thing is a radio transmitter. You plug it into your mp3 player and then tune into the selected station on the radio. It's like a cheap man's wireless music streamer.

The Soundbug is a transducer. Plug that into your mp3 player and then put the suction cup part onto a flat surface like a table or window and it will turn that object into a half decent speaker.

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I thought the Soundbug was a transducer, but I had no clue about the MP3 transmitter. Finally, I'll be able to listen to my Creative Zen in my 2000 Jimmy! Thanks again!
    Last edited by DynamoNED; 02-17-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Blast you, typos!
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

pm sent for Logitech Cordless MX Duo

edit: payment sent as well.

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

Payment sent for the G15 and Airsoft guns
    Will

Got the payment 985323. Farlo, I feel really bat but I just barely got the keyboard and mouse boxed up. I'll have everything in the mail Wednesday as I'm going to class. Please forgive me!

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    Got the payment 985323. Farlo, I feel really bat but I just barely got the keyboard and mouse boxed up. I'll have everything in the mail Wednesday as I'm going to class. Please forgive me!
    no worries man, I wouldn't be able to use it right now anyways. I'm gonna use it for a htpc i'm building. I have to wait on my 6850 to get back from Newegg RMA before i can put my old video card into the htpc.