Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey guys you ever buy car Parts online

Default Re: hey guys you ever buy car Parts online

I've had no issues with ordering online. In fact most my stuff comes from 944online, or pelicanparts.com, or rockauto.com. Lots of good places out there.

If you don't mind waiting on shipping... otherwise, it's nice to just go down, match it up and get it in person.

I've bought tons of parts online from almost all the sites people have listed and some more.

It usually works out great if I'm not in a hurry. Sometimes I have told people at the parts store I was looking online and they give me a discount so I will buy it there instead.

Trust me...they have a lot of room to move on the price in the store. Just be cool about it if you do ask them.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Hey guys thanks for all the sites im going to look into it i find myself ordering stuff online more and more . I mainly just bought computer stuff now everything . BTW advance has Brake fluid on sell right now buy one get one free 32 oz brake cleaner . buy one get one free Brake cleaner and GOJO lol i always stock u when they do this .

lmctrucks.com was fine when i was getting parts for my 81 bronco i used to have, never had any issues.