Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardware Focus 01: Xigmatek XLF Series Fans

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Hardware Focus 01: Xigmatek XLF Series Fans

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=593]Hardware Focus 01: Xigmatek XLF Series Fans[/drupal]

In this first installment of Hardware Spotlight, we will take a look at some of the best looking aftermarket PC fans on the market today. Yes I am talking about Xigmatek's XLF Series. So grab a drink, and get ready for a unique look at some serious air power!
    Last edited by Oneslowz28; 12-16-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Default Re: Hardware Focus 01: Xigmatek XLF Series Fans

That is an eye-catching transparent design from xigamatech, I love how the fins are shaped a bit unorthodox but it works and from the benchmarks it seems inaudible too, I'd love to hook one up to my Sentry 2 and see how it performs...

Looks pretty sweet. Will remember to take these into consideration when it's time to get some fans for my watercooling loop
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I used a pair of these on an Armageddon CPU cooler and I loved them. Excellent fans!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Wow. I'm definitely impressed! Do they make other colors as well or just the blue? That airflow to noise ratio is amazing. I wasn't expecting the straight blades to perform like that!

Yes they make them in several other colors. Check it out here http://www.xigmatek.com/product_list...bcategoryid=16

Wow, those shots of the fans in action look amazing. I will definitely put them at the top of my list for fans. And they work fantastically well to boot

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

I love the look of the pinwheel effect of the LEDs on the fan blades. It's nice to see a manufacturer making fans that are lit in colours other than the standard blue.

Also, great idea for the spotlight! It seems like there would be plenty of options for this type of writeup. Look forward to seeing more!
    TheMainMan

Nice fans, quite and great performers.

Also I really like the idea for this. It can make choosing minor parts easier for those of us who don't get to play with a lot of different things on a regular basis. And besides giving away stuff is always good for morale
    Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    Now, off to the basement to do some fiddling with the rods and such.
    so far left of center i'm in right field

Quote Originally Posted by msmrx57 View Post
    Nice fans, quite and great performers.

Also I really like the idea for this. It can make choosing minor parts easier for those of us who don't get to play with a lot of different things on a regular basis. And besides giving away stuff is always good for morale
    That is exactly why we decided to feature the smaller stuff this way. We looked out into the net and saw that no one was reporting on the smaller stuff on a regular basis.

You can look forward to many more of these in the coming year. Already lining up new products now!