Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opened a new bank account and got a christmas gift

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Opened a new bank account and got a christmas gift

of 1400 dollars worth of medical bills that were PAID went into collections and show unpaid. Merry ****in' christmas.

I've been on the phone for the last 4 hours getting the run around by different collection agencies and my insurance at the time. Fun stuff.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Default Re: Opened a new bank account and got a christmas gift

Hate to politicise this, but this problem doesn not exist in the UK . At all. Despite our commie bastard health system.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.walrus View Post
    Hate to politicise this, but this problem doesn not exist in the UK . At all. Despite our commie bastard health system.
    This is more of an error type of thing than anything else. It doesn't matter what's being talked about, mistakes happen.

Has nothing to actually do with our different health care systems. Has to do with simple human error.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    Has nothing to actually do with our different health care systems. Has to do with simple human error.
    Well, yeah, it does. I don't pay medical bills, so this is impossible. I can't financially suffer because of my medical system at all, it's just not possible.

Well, yeah, it does. I don't pay medical bills, so this is impossible. I can't financially suffer because of my medical system at all, it's just not possible.
    why is it every time your in a thread you find it necessary to argue and brag about what you or your country has or does?

not trying to start a argument but just making a observation.

buzz if you let eh bills go for 7 years they dissapear. from what ive herd and under stand tho it dosetn affect your credit score to much. only when you go to get a house but they dont really look at medical.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Other countries just have tons of taxes and their governments are still in debt because of it. Makes you wonder why idiot Democrats would want that here.....
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    of 1400 dollars worth of medical bills that were PAID went into collections and show unpaid. Merry ****in' christmas.

I've been on the phone for the last 4 hours getting the run around by different collection agencies and my insurance at the time. Fun stuff.
    Persevere. It will work out. I had a similar issue many years ago to the tune of $20k and got it taken care of after 6 months... It turned out to be a typo made by the Dr's office.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Other countries just have tons of taxes and their governments are still in debt because of it. Makes you wonder why idiot Democrats would want that here.....
    Too true. I would rather pay out of pocket for great health care than to be taxed to death and suffer through less than adequate care.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Quote Originally Posted by blaze15301 View Post
    why is it every time your in a thread you find it necessary to argue and brag about what you or your country has or does?
    Yesterday was a really bad day. I'm sorry.

I do gt upset by the idea of people forgoing medical care because they're poor, or ending up with a life's worth of bills. It's not really about the UK - France is another example of an excellent public run health system that doesn't rely on the private sector.

I find myself increasingly frustrated that America is rejecting the idea of healthcare reforms; I simply don't accept that the current system works properly. In both the UK and France the taxpayers' burden is actually a smaller percentage of GDP than the USA.

Sorry for cluttering your thread.

I find myself increasingly frustrated that America is rejecting the idea of healthcare reforms; I simply don't accept that the current system works properly. In both the UK and France the taxpayers' burden is actually a smaller percentage of GDP than the USA.

Sorry for cluttering your thread.
    I agree with the need for a reform, Its just that at this juncture all the reforms that have been voted on aren't as comprehensive as what European countries have. (please note, i dont pay a whole lot of attention to this at the moment.)
    Not dead yet

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    I've been through something similar and I feel your pain. If they were paid it should work out. Not that that makes your life any easier, but long-term it should be all right.

Hate to politicise this...
    No you don't.

(Note the smile there and don't go all defensive on me.)
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”