Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: elder scrolls V skyrim

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Default Re: elder scrolls V skyrim

Haha. I got the call storm shout. Accidently used it in town and received an 11000+ bounty.
    I wasn't even going to try it because of the super long refresh but now I know why the refresh Is so long.

Did end up joining the thieves guild. I'm supposed to be sneaky but like to murder when I can anyway.

I have the intense desire to find an outplaying village to decimate but don't want to break any quests.
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luciusad2004 View Post
    I have the intense desire to find an outplaying village to decimate but don't want to break any quests.
    Just finish the quests for that village first.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Hey All

What level where you when you went to Skuldafn Dungeon I am finding it a struggle.

Also I bought amulet of mara and married the girl in the general store in Riverwood
    Need a sig

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I can't figure out the controls. In Oblivion I could have a bow in my left hand and still cast spells with my right. But Skyrim only let's me have spells or the bow, not both.

I'm also starting to carry too much weight, but I can't find any merchants to sell it too. In Oblivion, all of the stores were clearly marked outside with signs. I don't see any signs in Skyrim.

Leveling up is horrible. The whole star chart thing is really annoying and I can't figure out what I've used and what I should be working on....

Where the hell are the beds? When will I ever be able to sleep? I've been running for 3 days in game and I can't find anywhere to sleep!

The secret room in the game is my next stop. I need to get better bows and arrows.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    I can't figure out the controls. In Oblivion I could have a bow in my left hand and still cast spells with my right. But Skyrim only let's me have spells or the bow, not both.
    Yeah, kinda annoying that...but there's always hotkeys.

I'm also starting to carry too much weight, but I can't find any merchants to sell it too. In Oblivion, all of the stores were clearly marked outside with signs. I don't see any signs in Skyrim.
    Heehee, you never played Morrowind, did you?

Ah, anyways, on a more serious note, there are signs, they're just not always as blatant as they were in Oblivion. TBH though, I rarely if ever actually buy anything besides houses in TES games, and most merchants have tiny amounts of money anyways, so I usually end up just hording ****.

...so, with that in mind, I present, for your consideration, the x88x guide to managing your inventory in Skyrim.
    1) Go to your house in Whiterun.
    2) Dump **** in a chest.
    3) Repeat as required.

Leveling up is horrible. The whole star chart thing is really annoying and I can't figure out what I've used and what I should be working on....
    Whatever you do the most, get perks in that. Easy way to figure this out if you can't remember what you used most is to look at the levels you have in various skills. If you have a higher skill level in a particular skill, chances are pretty good you've been doing whatever that skill affects more frequently.

Where the hell are the beds? When will I ever be able to sleep? I've been running for 3 days in game and I can't find anywhere to sleep!
    Well, there's one in your house in Whiterun, you can get a room at any of the inns for a small fee, you can go and kill all the bandits/etc in a <insert place with bandits/etc here> and sleep in one of their beds....or you could do my personal favorite... Don't sleep. Seriously, the benefits of actually sleeping in Skyrim are minimal; imo it's just not worth the bother.

The secret room in the game is my next stop. I need to get better bows and arrows.
    For arrows, if you're playing on PC I highly recommend the Arrow Smithing mod. Indispensable for archers. Suddenly makes being an archer an economically viable option.
    http://www.fileplanet.com/223506/220...ching-Mod-v3.0
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

I havent taken the plastic off my skyrim yet.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Blasphemy!

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I've dedicated my life to this game lately. I've put in about 60 hours just last week. The main Dragon quest is done, but there are still dragons to fight, which is nice.

I chose a side in the war and that's over

I finished the Mages Guild quests

I finished the Dark Brotherhood quests

I'm only doing the side jobs after finishing the main story for the Thieves Guild

I'm still collecting the priests' masks and raiding ruins to wipe out the Foresworn

I think I'll be running out of things to do soon
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    I'm still trying to take the plastic off of a PC that can run Skyrim...
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

I am going to buy this when I get back from vegas, because I will then have nothing to look forward to lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER