Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Break out the champagne and cheez-it's...

Default Break out the champagne and cheez-it's...

Hello World.

I just wanted to stop by and throw a great big high five out there to the current staff team. I'm not even sure how many of you remember me but I was on here back in the day and help with creating the modders wiki and the "new" site back when it was new :-P. I just wanted to say it's amazing to see how far this place has come.

I'm going to be poppin back in here a little more, I finally moved away from the Macbook Pro I had for the past 3 years and upgraded to an Asus G73JW. Nothing like 8 cores that do your every bidding. This thing is just asking for a mod of some sort but I havn't worked up the guts to take it apart yet. If you don't know what it is, it looks like Paul's F117 themed computer but pocket sized...or backpack sized anyway.

Anyway just to fill everyone in, I've been in college for 3.5 years now. Graduating in 1 more year at which point I'll have a bachelors in kicking buttocks and taking names...

No really, my degree is in Aerospace Engineering with a minor in Business Admin. I've kinda been rockin to the entrepreneurial tune whenever I can. Helped my parent restart their headhunting business, also been working for an internet start-up here at school for a social trading site that should be launching in the next month or so. And no, I don't do code, I'm on the marketing side.

Alas I've got some projects to do this winter break, mostly focused on my car, but dealing with LED's and fun gizzmos so I thought I would jump back in here.

So yeah, just wanted to say hi and give a BIG THUMBS UP to where the site has gone. See you all around!!!

Default Re: Break out the champagne and cheez-it's...

welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Good to see you, hope to see you around more.

And a worklog on that new MOD!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Great to see your going well!! I was going through an old thread the other day and was wondering how you were doing.

Looking forward to seeing some new projects.

Welcome back!

Where the hell is the "any" key? HackSore's Avatar

Welcome back mate, glad to hear life is going well for you!

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Welcome back! I wasn't around when you were but the sentiment still stands. Thank you for the props on the new site. We have worked very hard over the last year and a half to make TBCS what it is today. Of course we would be nothing with out the wonderful member base we have. We have the best members out of any forum on the internet. It's been almost a year since a moderator has had to step in and ban a member. Its nice knowing that you guys respect us that much!

Now mod that laptop and post a thread!!!

Good to see you around Aero!

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Welcome back
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Gday Aero long time no see.
    Need a sig

HAha, thanks guys! Great to see some of the old faces are still around here. Although now I'm a little embarrassed of my lack luster post count, I guess 2 years away gave you all a jump on me.

Thank Ovride, yeah I had was cleaning out my basement not too long ago and it made me miss this place. Hopefully I can get some new stuff cranked out over break.

I REALLY want to DIY a LED light bar for my car for offroading so well see about that over break. And my Droid needs a case to stand out from the rest.