Thread: cannot get air out of water loop...

Default cannot get air out of water loop...

Help me guys!!! ive been workin on this all day, and i cant get the loop to fill completely. i get it mostly full, and then i hit a huge ass bubble that is only there when the pump gets on.

Pump turned on

Pump turned off

im thinking all the air is inside the radiator, but cant get it out. At the moment i have 4 different fill ports installed, 2 real ones (ill post a pic below with the ports labeled.) and two fittings right above the pump made of T fittings from menards. Im getting to a point where im ready to give up. Help me out guys...

Blue = fillport

Not dead yet

Default Re: cannot get air out of water loop...

you need a longer fill line on your T. just find an adaptor for the current fitting on there and use some scrap tubing. then you can remove it once you have it bled.

also while it will have a small hit on flow rates, nothing to even worry about, flip the T so it's a 90 fitting instead of a flow through T.

this is what i mean, it was for drains, but just think of the drain as where the air goes instead.

if you have it as a 90 instead of flowing straight through then it will be easier to bleed. that and have a longer tube as i said above.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v