Thread: Assassin's Creed!

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Assassin's Creed!

This is my first time playing the game and it is already as much fun as Oblivion ever was. So are there any cool things I need to keep my eye out for while playing?

Default Re: Assassin's Creed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    This is my first time playing the game and it is already as much fun as Oblivion ever was. So are there any cool things I need to keep my eye out for while playing?
    Number 1 or number 2? I liked both games...the ending of number two was a bit bizarre though... I'll definitely be playing 3 when it comes out.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

Number 1: I cant remember much that you really need to look out for, just go assassinate some people

Number 2: Definently find all the codex pages and assassin tombs. You need all the Codex pages to complete the game and its quite annoying to go back to every city to find the ones you missed so if your near one, take the time and get it. Visit all the tombs so you can get Altair's sweet armor (though its optional)

Other than that, both games are a blast. AC2 is far better than AC1 thought. Feels a lot more open and so many more moves/weapons.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    That's a great game, I loved picking off the archers on the rooftops with the throwing knives.

I never did find out what happens if you collect all the flags for a given area. They are just too damned many of them.

Edit: Oh, and stealth assassinating the beggars that kept stopping me from tailing someone for a pickpocket or interrogation mission.
    Last edited by blueonblack; 07-10-2010 at 08:42 PM.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I am playing through the first right now. I want the second but figured I needed to play the first one first.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Yeah I had great fun playing through them a while back. The combat I feel is more staisfying in the first one as towards the end your are invincible. But the first one is very repetitive.
    Need a sig

lol... i found out that if you punch the beggars (just use fist) noone reacts and they run away from you...
    Not dead yet