Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC MW2 is dead.

Default Re: PC MW2 is dead.

I guess I probably got my money's worth out of it, but then again I am spoiled by games like TF2 where something I bought 3 years ago still gets time and enjoyment.

I'd rather it be my choice to stop playing a game, and decide how much time my money was worth instead of it being chosen for me by the game going to crap.

Ehh, I knew it could happen when I went and bought it anyway.

I have definently gotten my worth out of it so far. I've been playing since release day with a couple weeks of breaks and I just hit 450 hours the other day, and Im still not done playing. As long as my friends are playing, I'll be playing.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

I found the secret to getting out of hacked servers, althought with the latest update they seem to have cleared out a lot of that. But if you get into one, don't kill. Just let yourself get destroyed, and do that for 3 or 4 games, and you'll be back in normal servers w/o hackers. It matches you based on your k/d ratio per game, not overall. So if you go 10-5 (example) for a few games, it'll match you with players of the same level. So let yourself go 0-20 for 3 or 4 games and you'll be back with the normal people lol

:EDIT:

I've been enjoying the resurgence pack a lot lately

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Acording to Steam I got my 82 hours out of it. I have moved on to BFBC2 and haven't looked back.
    Need a sig