Thread: Review: OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Black Edition Ready CL7 Dual Channel 2 x 2Gb Kit.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Review: OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Black Edition Ready CL7 Dual Channel 2 x 2Gb Kit.

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=512]Review: OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Black Edition Ready CL7 Dual Channel 2 x 2Gb Kit. [/drupal]

By Charles Gantt ( Oneslowz28 )

DDR3 is the new industry standard for PC Memory and there is currently over 300 different sets or configurations to chose from. Stock speeds now range from 800MHz to as high as 2500 MHz. With 4Gb, 6Gb and 8Gb becoming the norm for most enthusiasts level PCs, its no big surprise that things can get a bit confusing when choosing the right ram for your setup. So we here at TBCS have decided to begin reviewing some of newest RAM on the market... Keep reading...
    Last edited by Oneslowz28; 06-24-2010 at 06:32 AM.

Default Re: Review: OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Black Edition Ready CL8 Dual Channel 2 x 2Gb Kit.

Great Review CJ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: Review: OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Black Edition Ready CL8 Dual Channel 2 x 2Gb Kit.

Good review. ..this really makes me realize how dated my system is getting though.. That RAM has a clock 12 times faster than my DDR2..
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Wait until you see the clock speeds from the kit I have installed now. Lets just say its a tad bit higher....

Default Re: Review: OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Black Edition Ready CL7 Dual Channel 2 x 2Gb Kit.

Hi you are done a great job and hope more and more people join you.
    best of luck
    Check the TOS concerning rules about links in signatures...