Thread: Custom PC for sale

Default Custom PC for sale

ive spent alot of time working on this rig, put my heart and soul into it. but money is getting tight nowadays so im gonna have to part with it. System Specs
    AMD phenom II 940 @ 3.0ghz quad-core
    ASUS M4N72-e motherboard ( SLI ready)
    8 gb ddr2 PC 6400 ram (Gskill)
    EVGA GTS 250 Superclocked edition ( 1 gb GDDR3 *RARE*)
    Creative X-fi titanium PCI 5.1 sound card
    Standard DVD drive
    DVD RW+CD RW drive
    500 GB Harddrive (x2)
    Enermax 850W poswersupply
    Coolermaster Hyper 212+ cpu cooler with two highspeed fans
    CoolerMaster HAF 932 case, with custom interior paintjob (chrome)

i can include windows vista home premium 64 bit if required, the system runs like new. ive taken care of it like it was a child.

in the performance ratings in windows 7 ulitmate 64 bit the scores for it are
    CPU-7.3
    RAM-7.4
    GPU-7.0
    HDD's-6.0

it is very fast and ive taken a personal mission to see if there was a game this system couldnt play maxed out flawlessly and i am happy to report there is not a game this system cant play. Runs crysis maxed out with no lag/stutterng. Price $1,900 i am willing to go lower but not by much.
    “10 years ago I was banging cheerleader left overs and defending quarterbacks. Now I get excited over a box of fans and some silicone. I'm pathetic...We AMD boys like our CPU's like we like our women. Hot and fast. Do I have a deal for you! Step right up to the CRAZY MAILMAN® Phenom II emporium! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: Custom PC for sale

not to burst your bubble but you'll get nowhere near $1900 for that. this one is $1600 and will blow yours out of the water:

Intel Core i7 930 @2.8
    1TB HDD
    12GB DDR3
    Win7 HP 64-bit included
    2 Radeon 5770s in crossfire
    850W PSU
    and keyboard and mouse

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...5&sku=SYX-1040

yours:
    proc: ~$150ish new
    MOBO: ~$100ish new
    RAM: ~$225ish new
    VGA: (can't find this card new anywhere) but the 512MB version is ~$175 new
    Sound card: ~$80 new
    500GB drives: ~$50 each new
    PSU: ~$250ish new
    CPU cooler: ~$25 new
    Case: ~$120 new
    Vista HP 64-bit: ~$90 new

Total: around $1300

Plus with it all being used, you'll be lucky to get around $1000-$1200 for it. Good luck though

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Custom PC for sale

As a general rule of thumb, look at the current value of the parts included in the system and then take away 30% at minimum. That's about what it should be selling for.

I'd probably pay about $900 at most, otherwise I'd just build it myself for about $1300, which would actually end up buying me a better PC as I wouldn't be buying those parts specifically.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.