Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BFBC2 Woes

Default Re: BFBC2 Woes

I liked everything about the hardcore mode except anything red dot having no sight. Makes some guns entirely useless. They may have changed that since I last played HC though.

I understand the removing the helping things, and electronics, etc. But removing the dot from a red dot scope is like grinding off the iron sites on a standard issue. It gets worse when some of the guns come standard with red dot.

It actually wasn't a huge deal, but at the time I tried it my go-to medic gun just so happened to come standard issue with red dot.

yea.... mw2 wont do that... you still get red dots and heartbeat sensors
    Not dead yet

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

On a side note... I just got 9 knife kills in a TDM. []m[] oh... and one of my team mates killed me twice for no reason. It never fails. lol
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

on a side note - after a slew of playlist updates recently for MW2, in HC matches there IS TKing now. The first 2 times you get no penalty, then each time there after you die and the time you're out goes up in increments the more you do it. Foudn that out from a game I was in that had a hacker, and everyone started TKing him till he left lol. you still get points for the kill as wel. Also, depending on the game/circumstances, you can get negative XP now in HC matches

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    on a side note - after a slew of playlist updates recently for MW2, in HC matches there IS TKing now. The first 2 times you get no penalty, then each time there after you die and the time you're out goes up in increments the more you do it. Foudn that out from a game I was in that had a hacker, and everyone started TKing him till he left lol. you still get points for the kill as wel. Also, depending on the game/circumstances, you can get negative XP now in HC matches
    lol.... i wonder if you can lose so much exp as to lose a prestiege? hmmmm.... richochet = anti team kill
    Not dead yet

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

lol maybe. I saw one guy who was 0-8 and had a -500 score lol. yea you can't TK in the ricochet modes though, it only kills you. sucks ass when you call in an airstrike and die twice in a row because your bomb hit a teammate

Talk about a thread revival...

Thought I would raise this thread from the dead rather than start a new one...

I have been playing bfbc2 for a while and could not remember why I stopped until recently. I will be playing the game and at some point I hit some unknown key combination and then the game shows the window border around it and a weird small app shows up. It is a small box with japanese or chinese characters in it. It screws up my game and I usually die and have to start again from the checkpoint, when it happens all over again, but never at the same spot.

Here is a screen shot to show what I am talking about (inside the red circle);

Anyone know what that is and how to prevent it from popping up?
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Wow dude, I've never seen that before. Sure it's from BC? Maybe it's other software, do you use macros or have customizable mouse keyboard software? Weird. That said, I'm going in now to take out a little hostility after the boards if you want to mount up, fangs out bro cause I want to see a body count after today.

Add me as a friend (any of you) if you'd like). My screen name is shockingly "jdbnsn". heh

No macros running that I know. I only see this in BFBC2. I am going to duplicate it and use task manager to start shutting things down to see if I can see what program it is associated with.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Are you running anything like EVGA's precision or some sort of GPU monitoring? I haven't ever seen that. Since it Windows your game it makes me think its something external to BC2. Does ALT+Enter fullscreen your game again?

Very interesting indeed.