Thread: Livescribe 4GB Pulse Smartpen $150

Default Livescribe 4GB Pulse Smartpen $140

I have for sale a 4gb Pulse Smartpen made by Livescribe. It records lectures and notes you take in class and will link the audio recording to the notes you take. I purchased this a few months ago to help with my studies. However I ended up not using it and it's been sitting. This is in like new condition. Comes with everything it originally came with in the box. USB cradle/charger, headset, starter notebook (I did use two pages of the starter notebook, I can demonstrate how this works with those pages), protective case, and a refill ink cartridge. These retail new at $169.99, this pen is basically new, so it's a bargain for $140.

If you want more information on this pen check out the official website: http://www.livescribe.com/

Someone else's photo. Mine looks exactly the same. Like I said, everything it came with, is still there. Just the sample sheet and starter notebook have some writing on it.
    http://smartpen.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=267&h=280
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Re: Livescribe 4GB Pulse Smartpen $150

Although you say it's practically new you can pick them up on ebay for around that price NIB. I'd lower the price a bit so it's a real bargain, otherwise I doubt it will sell.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: Livescribe 4GB Pulse Smartpen $150

I wouldn't. Seems new enough to me
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440