Thread: Seeling/Trading Hive Logix mini-ITX HTPC/NAS/ PC Case

Fresh Paint

Default Seeling/Trading Hive Logix mini-ITX HTPC/NAS/ PC Case

Hi, all.Im selling my brand new Hive Logix mini-ITX HTPC/NAS/PC Case. I won the case and at the moment I dont have any use of it.
    Here is a link to Hive Logix website

http://hivelogix.com/cases/case-mITX

where you can see more details about the case. It is completely black. If needed I will post pics of it. No fans included.

Asking price is 90$ but open for any offers/trades.

I just noticed I miss spelled "Selling" haha

Default Re: Seeling/Trading Hive Logix mini-ITX HTPC/NAS/ PC Case

Rules for the forum require posting an asking price. OBO is allowed along with an asking price.

You must list a price when posting an ad for an item or items. The price is allowed to be flexible ("OBO" prices are acceptable), however you can not simply say "tell me what you think it's worth". If you want an item appraised for it's approximate value, look it up on eBay, but don't clutter the forums here with appraisal requests. To reduce thread clutter, please keep price negotiations between buyer/seller via PM, E-mail, IMing or other communications outside of the thread.
    Pictures are also required.
    Pictures should be included of every major aspect of the item, but not boringly so. A single 2mp image of a speaker system (with the grilles off, so the buyer can see the quality of the cones, assuming the grilles are removable) would work, but for an item like a computer case, several angles (top, back, 3/4 front, etc) would be best. There is a one-picture minimum for every item you're selling. Failure to do so will result in post deletion.
    Friendly suggestion to fix those, or your post is likely to get deleted. To make sure you comply with all the rules, browse this thread and this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

Another one of those, "piqued my interest, but new user," type of deals. I really like the look of the case, but I just don't know how I feel about buying it from someone so new. No personal offence intended, just another one of those things, ya know?
    "Don't imitate the world; Create your own."

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by Couch3ater View Post
    Another one of those, "piqued my interest, but new user," type of deals. I really like the look of the case, but I just don't know how I feel about buying it from someone so new. No personal offence intended, just another one of those things, ya know?
    None taken. Completely understand where you are coming from.
    I won this case on TheModBrothers Cardboard Case Competition and I was actually thinking of proposing to who ever is interested, posting it on ebay for BuyNow price that way you get the protection since I have positive feedback over there.

Hmmm, alrighty. I'll take that into consideration; it'd be a nice little case for me to have when I go off to college this fall. =D
    "Don't imitate the world; Create your own."

Fresh Paint

Sold !!!